Am I a good king?// T'challa

Warning⚠️ Smut

Hey so it's really late and I just finished semi editing this so enjoy...😂💤
————————————————————————

"Hey babe." You smiled walking into his chambers. You always loved the grandness of his room from the huge portrait of him to the beautiful view right outside his room.

"Hi Uthando..." He sighed at his desk rearranging his files. 

Recently, T'challa has been really busy with the responsibilities of being a king. Ever since that huge battle with Erik, many people have been questioning if he was suitable. So every day for that past few weeks, he has been trying to prove his worth.

He gave a distant exhale and turned in his seat. 

"How's it been going?" you asked sitting on his bed petting at the space next to you. He gave a gloomy look and walked over to the bed. 

"Stressed..." he lightly chuckled rubbing the lines on his forehead. You lightly massaged his back as he stared off. You nodded knowing how hard and determined he has been working. As you rubbed his back, you two sat in a comfortable silence.

"Y/n?" he asked shrugging your hand off.

"Yes dear?" you asked kind of shocked with his far-off attitude but you really couldn't blame him. 

"Am I a good king?" he asked, his breath hitching. "Am I a good boyfriend?" he asked sniffing.

Your face dropped as you heard those words escape his mouth. The sadness in his voice... the drop of his shoulders... his eyes never reaching your graze. 

"T'challa... T'challa look at me..." you sadly whispered placing your thumb at his chin turning his head. His eyes were almost over filling with tears.

"You're an outstanding king T'challa." You smiled kissing away the soft flowing tears from his cheeks.

"You are literally like the best thing Wakanda and I have ever had..." you laughed placing your hands on his chest. "As for the boyfriend thing... don't get me started..." you snickered.

"You make my day just by being in the room. I could give a huge list but the best feature is your kisses." 

He lightly smiled at the liveliness of your voice but his face dropped again. You weren't even thinking but as soon as you saw his face change you attacked him into a kiss. For a moment, the kiss surprised him but he quickly caught on. You, suddenly crazing his lips, kissed hungrily. You pulled away from the kiss and lightly pushed him down into his king sized bed. You slipped off his shirt from his broad shoulders as he lifted your shirt over your head and slipped off your leggings leaving you in your underwear and bra.

"I love you." You whispered as his kisses became more aggressive.

"Say it again." He whimpered as you started to crawl on his lap and his hands reached around your waist.

"I love you." You moaned into his mouth. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue. Your tongues started to battle for dominance but of course, T'challa won. With that, he slowly tried to switch places so that his was on top. But you pushed him back down causing him to give you a confused look. You snarled narrowing your eyes then painfully started grinding on him. He loudly moaned and closed his eyes out and reached for your hips which caused you to stop. He softly let out a frustrated sigh and opened his eyes slightly with his mouth cracked open making you shiver. You attacking his neck making him jump.

You harshly sucked and kissed his neck and slowly made your way down to his chest leaving bite marks and hickies all over so everyone could see that he belonged to you.Satisfied with your work you made you way back up to T'challa's face.  You slowly kissed him again making your movements slower. T'challa looked up at you with curious eyes as you pulled away from him. 

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"You're just perfect, that's all." You giggled running your hands through his hair. He watched as your hands messed with his hair rubbed his soft brown skin. 

"I love your eyes..." you said kissing his temple. 

"I love your little cute cheeks." You kissed both of his cheeks. 

"I love you lips and that cute little curl they make when you smile..." you whispered deeply kissing his lips making his smirk into it. "There it is!" you laughed pulling away to admire it.   "

" I love your moans to, they're sexy..." you loudly laughed causing him to blush. 

"Stop it." He mumbled swatting you away, but you continued. 

"I love your chest." You said running your hands up and down his chest. He watched your every move. 

" I love your belly. It's so squishy and soft." You poked at his stomach making him laugh and push your hand away.  You slowly went down to his lower area and unbuckled his pants. 

"I love your legs. Very tall." You commented as you pulled his pants down. "I adore you... My king." You whispered the last part causing his heart to beat faster.  You reached your head towards his tight underwear and started to palm him. He loudly moaned causing you to go faster and make his dick harden at very touch. 

"Ah~ please stop teasing." He breathed out bucking his hips for more. You held his hips down as you took off his underwear and stared at the his huge dick. You started to pump it slowly getting low grunts from him. And quickly began to fasten your pace.

"Y/n I'm close~" he puffed out trying to lift his hips.  You then stopped your movements and put all of him inside your mouth. He let out a loud and husky groan and moved his hands into your hair. He urged you to continue and pushed your head further and grabbed the hair out of your face as you did your work. After a few licks and bobs up and down his thighs began to spam warning you he was about to come. 

"I'm about to-" he didn't finish when he came into your mouth. You swallowed it all with a smirk and licked to remains that were around your mouth, on your hand and winked at him. You grabbed some tissues to clean up a bit and handed T'challa a new pair of under wear. You put on one of his shirts that he had gotten in Oakland and sat next to him on the bed wait for a response.  Still fazed, he only stared at you smiling.

"I- I love you." He said out of breath, still amazed by what just happened. "I love you so much my queen." He smiled grabbing your arm and cuddling you.

"Ew. Coodies." You laughed trying to swirl away from his grip. He hugged your waist and hid his face in the crook of your neck.  "Do you at least feel better?" you asked playing with his hair.

"Mmmh." He nodded kissing your neck while rubbing you back.  "I love you." He said muffled by your skin.

"I love me too." You said patting his back making him laugh