Showing how much I love you...//T'challa

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I'm so happy many of you guys really like my stories! I know they aren't much but I'm happy you like them. Yo but I have a question. Should I make an M'baku Imagine or Erik? They are both hot sooo I'm stuck ;))) okay that's all buh bye. -Yinkous💜

Warning⚠️ Smutttt
————————————————————————

You lazily plopped down on the bed next to T'challa and stared off at the ceiling. You've both had a very long day. T'challa was out and about getting work done while you cleaned up around the room and went shopping with Nakia for a new dress for the upcoming party for T'challa.

"Are you okay baby?" T'challa asked turning to face you and kissed your knuckles.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tried." You replied sighing.

"Me too." He sighed back closing his eyes and pulling you closer to his chest. You rested your head on his muscular chest and felt his steady breath and slow heartbeat. He lightly kissed your forehead and kissed his way to your cheeks.

"You know I love you right?" he beamed looking up at you with his huge brown eyes.

"Duh I know..." you broke into a smile running your hands through his hair.

He moved his kisses down to your neck making to slightly moan from the feeling of his lips.

"What are you doing now?" you questioned pulling away to look at him. He hummed into your skin.

"Showing how much I love you..." he answered returning back to your neck now biting it. He soon made a scatter of hickies all over your neck making sure it was noticeable. He looked at the marks he had left and felt them, impressed. He lifted himself up on one arm and went back up to your face and kissed your lips hungrily. You kissed him back with the same hunger trying to keep up but failed and just allowed him to take control.

"Take off your shirt." He gasped into the kiss. You pulled away gradually slowly lifting his shirt off of you. He watched intently watching as you moved painfully slow and followed by pulling off his own tight long sleeved black shirt and pants. As soon as he finished grabbed both your legs and puled you into his now growing erection. You both returned into a now full on make out session. He bit you lip causing you to moan and for him to slip his tongue. You let him explore every inch of your mouth. He soon pulled away from your legs and practically pulled your pants off with one swift movement. You pushed your head back suddenly feeling overwhelmed by him and his touch.

He looked up at you with those eyes that you fell in love with and silently asked you if it was ok. You quickly nodded needing the feeling of him. He ducked his head as he swiftly pulled your underwear off. He licked his lips as he kissed from the start of your thighs and down close to your core. You threw your head back needing him.

"God babe just do it-fuck!" he licked strongly against you core making you moan out and covered your face in embarrassment.

"No I want to hear your beautiful moans my queen..." he softly said lifting your hands and placed in on his head. "Please." He asked his voice going husky and low. You nodded gripping his hair making him continue.

He grabbed some lube that was in a drawer next to the bed and rubbed it on his fingers. He slowly placed one in, causing you to moan very loudly. He waited and bit then started to pump his fingers in and out. You bucked your hips into his fingers but he harshly pushed then down with his huge hands making you growled. He soon placed another finger pumping faster. He groaned at the sight of you.

"I'm close." You whimpered moving your hands out of his hair and onto the bed sheets. He pulled out his fingers causing you to whimper from the loss of him. He soon pulled off his underwear and quickly slipped himself inside you grunting. You let your tears fall from the pain. He kissed them away and waiting until you got use to his size. After a few moments you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Go f-faster babe." You whispered preparing for the pain. He slowly pulled out and slowly entered himself in again but at a faster pace. You soon moaned really loudly causing him to go deeper into you hitting your g-spot.

You screamed in pleasure digging your nails into his back making him growl.

"Right there yes." You yelled. He continued too hit that spot making you feel over the edge. After a few more thrusts he breathed close to your ear lope and bit it.

"I-I'm close I-" I didn't even get to finish by the time he came inside you, you soon followed and came all over his stomach.

"That was...' you puffed as he pulled himself out and licked up the remains from you off him with a smile and winked at you.

"Great?" he asked laying down next to you kissing your lips and started to cuddle you.

"Said the words right out of my mouth." You exclaimed laying your hand on his bare chest. He closed his eyes and his breathing started to calm down.

"Hey baby?" He asked his eyes still closed.

You hummed a wave of tiredness hit.

"You are so beautiful and I love you." He said his grip around you waist became tighter and kissed your neck.

You pulled his head with both hands and gave him a huge kiss on the lips.

"You are so handsome and I love you too." You smiled and suddenly let got. "But my god, I'm even more tried than I was before." You sighed and got comfortable in the bed.

"Sleep well my queen." And with that you both lured into a peaceful sleep cuddling together.