I love me too///T'challa

Oops. Here we goo.

Warning⚠️:Smuttttt lol

Also I'm like in the dark typing this hiding from my mom and her boyfriend so if it sucks it means I'm rushing. zoom zoom

"T'challaa!" You whined on his bed staring off at the ceiling.

"Yes my queen?" He asked looking away from his work at his desk and turning over to you.

"Babe you really like need a break." You exaggerated laughing. T'challa lightly laughed as well and rubbed his head.

"I could use a break..." he chuckled pushing off his desk and sitting on the bed with you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down with him on your bed.

"I love you...did you know that?" He asked kissing your cheek and moving to your neck.

"I've always known, but what are you doing?" You asked pushing him a little to look him in the eyes. He shrugged and looked up at your with his big brown eyes.

"Just giving you love darling..." he smirked attacking your neck leaving  hickeys and bite marks on your sensitive skin. You gasped at he sudden feel of his lips on your neck.

"How about you give me a little gift for working so hard~" He asked already slipping off your shirt with ease. You let out a oft groan in answer as he started to nibble on your neck and found his way to your breast. He clipped of your bra with one movement and quickly sucked and played with your nipples. You moaned out loudly has the overwhelming feeling of him overtook you. He took off his shirt and his pants leaving him only in his black boxers.

"T'challa...m-more." You moaned already feeling your panties getting wet.

"Mmm hold on baby I'll get there. Let me enjoy you for a while~" he said kissing down to your stomach and swiftly pulling your your sweatpants off. He groaned at the sight of you. Your face,flustered and hot just wanting to feel him inside you. He took off your panties and without warning pumped one finger into you. You moaned out loudly causing T'challa to pump the finger slowly in and out of you. After a few more pumps he slipped in another finger and pumped it in. When he felt that it was enough, he stopped pumping and pulled out his fingers making you whimper at the lost. He soon took off his underwear and without warning you slipped himself inside. You both groaned at the pleasure. He didn't move until you got adjusted to his side. Only when you breathed out and gave a little nod is when he pulled himself out of you and pushed it back inside. You both were Moaning messes and with each thrust, you felt yourself getting closer and closer to you high. You were tightly gripping the sheets and your knuckles were turning white.

"Who makes you feel this good?" He asked lightly tugging on your hair.

"You- T'challa!" You yelled as he hit your g-spot.

"Right there..." You screamer arching your back. He continued to keep hitting your spot and started to mess with your bundle of nerves.

"Babe I'm close." He warned thrusting in faster.

"Me too-I ah~" you moaned out gripping his shoulders with your nails and came on him. He soon followed after you. He rode out your hight for a while and finally laid right next to you. You both were laying there for a few minutes just to catch your breaths.

"I love you." He smiled giving you heart eyes.

"I love me too." You smiled back  getting up and walking towards the shower.

"Where are you going young lady?" He asked propping himself on one arm while looking at you walk.

"I'm taking a shower. Wanna join?" You asked winking. And before you knew it, he was carrying you like a sack of potatoes into to bathroom already ready for round two.