Midnight lovers (part 1)

Hello beautiful people.
I'm really sorry about this whole schedule with my posting but mama's back. I'm getting finished with my first M'baku fic and will probably be done by Monday so stay tuned. Thank y'all for staying and liking my stories it means the world to me. Anyways enjoy!❤️

-yinkous💖

This wasn't where T'challa expected to be on Friday night. After just becoming the new king, his best friend W'baki suggested that the both  of them go out and ceabrate. At first when T'challa heard the idea of going out, he didn't mind at all. But when they both where standing in front of the huge wooden doors of the biggest club in Wakanda, he felt the sudden urge to call his car and get back into the comfort of his room possibly watching an American show.

T'challa turned over to W'baki who was already licking his lips and smiling.

"Today...," W'kabi started beaming. " You and I are going to find someone" he nudged T'challa dancing to the distant bass of the song playing inside. T'challa froze even more hearing that the reason they are here is to pick up girls.

"W'baki I do love you but-" T'challa started never taking his eyes off the building. "But the music is to loud, I wore the wrong outfit, I think Shuri is waiting for me and-d"

"Come on man." W'baki murmured gripping roughly on his arm and pushed open the doors. As soon as they walked in T'challa's nose was hit with the strong scent of alcohol and sweat. The space was fulled with people dancing side to side with blue and pink lights flashing past their bodies. The air was fillled with smoke from the smoke machine on top of the dj's mixing table, and the group of mid 20 year olds smoking some type of Wakandan herd. Slowly he felt himself calm down, possibly from second hand smoke and just let W'baki shove him onto the bar.

"You need a drink brother." W'kabi declared calling over the bartender which with ease he handed over two shots of Hennessy. T'challa reluctantly grabbing the glass looked over to W'kabi who already downed his own drink.

"There we go!!" He yelled slamming his glass down on the table.

"W'kabi, you should maybe slow down don't you think?" T'challa asked looking over to his dear friend getting drunk by every second.

"No T'challa I'm good, but maybe you should drink up a bit. You still seem uptight." And like on cue T'challa swung his drink into him mouth. The strong taste of his shot traveled down his throat and he slightly gaged at the burning sensation in his mouth.

"What in Bast's name was this?" He asked looking at the glass with still a few drops of the brown substance left. T'challa wasn't a man of drinking.

"None of your concern... now look..." W'kabi said wobbly turning T'challa's head over to the crowd of dancing people now jumping up and down to an American song he didn't know.

"You- you are a king right?" He asked. "Kings, do in-fact need a queen right?" He questioned.

"Yeah some kings would like to have love affection from another and maybe bare some children so the name of king could be passed down-"

"Not the point." He huffed quietly called the bartender to make another shot for him. "I want you to make some new friends and go out with one someday..." he turned to a group of girls dancing and drinking in the corner.

"Are you telling me to pick up a girl?" T'challa asked pulling his head out of his hands.

"For bast's sake yes." W'kabi said becoming annoyed.

"You know what?" He patted T'challa's back and grabbed a random bottle of beer. "I'm going to talk with one of them and do what I want to do. When you stop being annoying and asking so many questions come for me." He said dodging chairs and people and headed towards the group of girls. At first he was talking to the whole group then he pulled a side and tall slim girl in a blue skin tight dress. Her hair was shaven right off and she wore black flats.

'Must be a Dora...' T'challa thought grabbing the second drink W'kabi ordered him. As he gulped down the substance down followed by another gag, he looked over to the group of girls W'baki pointed to. In the group was a pretty girl wearing a black and purple dress. She was moving side to side with the beat of the music but was more interesting in the red cup in her hand. She didnt seem like she even wanted to be there, but her friends look otherwise. They were drunk, and their dresses were rilled up to their undergarments.

As he watched the girl stand there with her friends, he thought about what W'baki said. It was true that he had to get a wife and since he was a king, he needed to start looking.  His soon, quick glare became a stare at the girl as he thought dreadfully about his future.