8-Khan

"Quick Pikachu, use quick attack," ( a/n Pikachu learnt it through training) the yellow mouse charged at extreme speed, it hit the target, damage was dealt, and now it was the opponent's move. "Diglett use rock throw," Pikachu jumped in the air avoiding the attack, and continued to charge at a alarming rate. "Diglett use dig!" The trainer said, the mole pokemon dug into the ground, barely dodging the quick attack, leaving a mound of dirt to welcome the mouse.

"Pikachu keep moving," Ash yelled, he was fidgeting with his fingers, something he does when excited or just waiting. The mole Pokémon dug up and attacked Pikachu, he was sent flying, it was a super effective hit. The mouse Pokémon landed on the ground, the raven haired trainer smirked. "Pikachu, use quick attack!" The mouse was a blur, his head landing in Diglett's face, Pikachu was back informative of Ash once more.

"Diglett, use bulldoze," the mole Pokémon charged, ready to flatten Pikachu, it had a sense of confidence in its eyes. "Use thunderbolt!" Ash yelled, his fingers were tapping away at abnormal speeds, a sign that he was anxious in this battle. Pikachu fired yellow bolts of electricity, but the attack was ineffective, he totally forgot that electricity was ineffective against ground types, anxiety would be the downfall for the raven hair boy.

The mole Pokémon shook off the attack and continued it's charge, gaining ground with every second."Quick use iron tail, " but it was for a seldom effort, Diglet attack before the mouse could take the offensive, Pikachu was sent flying into the air. Blurs of yellow could be seen as Pikachu steadily climb altitude, when the mouse reached fifty metres gravity took control, pelting Pikachu to the ground he was defeated as soon as he hit the ground.

Ash stared at the his first Pokémon, his Pokémon - no he was under levelled compared to this trainer and his Diglett. Ash picked up the fainted Pokémon, giving it a super potion. He looked at his opponent, his back was facing to him, even when battling, he couldn't see the trainer's face, all he saw was the movement of the trainers body as he commanded his Pokémon.

To Ash, this trainer was a mystery, he knew the trainer was male with long fair hair, covered by a blue cap with a star. He was slim and tall, his skin seemed to be stretched, kinda like a slinky, he also wore denim jeans, ripped at the knees. "Good battle, kid, but you have a hell of a way to reach the top. I watched your battle in Cerulean City, you were good, better then that Gary kid, he lost one Pokémon and his last one was close to losing. You truly amazed me, when we are met again, and I know for sure that we will, I'll battle you, and we'll see how far you have come." After the men finish, he started to walk away, Ash had to asked him his name, ho will he know how to look for when he was stronger.

"W-who are y-ou?" He stuttered, the men look at Ash, he had bright green eyes, they held experience of a master of battling, the trainer was in his forties, but his eyes looked half his ages. He had a frown on his face, making him looked thoughtful as he adjusted his blue cap. "You may call me Khan," the trainer now known as Khan said, with that he took his leave, he walked tall, he had a lot of pride. Ash watch him leave until he was no more then a silhouette in the dying sun, Ash adjust his cap, Pikachu has now recovered, staring at the superior trainer. "Pikachu, we'll met him again. One day will will battle him again buddy, and when that day comes, he will have finally met his match," the yellow mouse cheered as Ash finished, jumping up and down.