Hair Dye

Dash emptied out the bottle of Danny's shampoo, and filled it with white hair dye. Nothing like a good old prank to brighten moods. An evil smirk found it's way onto his lips. 

Later that day as Danny stepped out of the shower, he turned intangible to get all of the water off him. He slid on his clothes, putting on his beanie without looking at his hair. He slid his tail into his shirt.

In class he was sitting, writing notes on what Mr. Lancer said. When Dash, who sat behind him, yanked off his hat. He did expect white hair. But not cat ears. He gasped, and fell out of his seat.

Danny turned around, and saw Dash holding his hat. He yanked it from his grip, and stuffed it on his head before anyone looked. White bangs fell from it, and he looked at them. "Danny!" Sam scolds.

"Your in Phantom form?" Tucker whispers.

"Mr. Baxter. I assume your going to get back in your seat." Mr. Lancer says.

"F-Fenton has cat ears!" He yelps. 

Sam and Tucker laughed nervously. 

"Mr. Foley, Mr. Fenton. No hats in school." Mr. Lancer says, turning around. Danny set his hat on the table, and ruffled his hair to hide his cat ears. 

The next day, after gym Dash stood in the locker rooms, waiting with every other boy for Danny to come in.

When he did a cooler full of water was dumped on Danny. He yelped, his tail poofing up. "Box ghost! Next time-" He looked at the boys. His dyed white hair was soaked.

"Phantom?" Dash asks. Danny was frozen. "Fenton?" 

Two white rings formed around his waist, turning him into Phantom form. He sped out the door, still soaking wet. "SAM! TUCKER!" He hollered.