Chapter 8: The Start of a New Relationship pt. 3 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 8 of this story and the third lemon of the story, and just want to announce that I miscalculated. There's two more lemons in this story and the next one is with Ruby and the last one is all four members of Team RWBY,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Blake (Y/N) has still been more close to Team RWBY and he gave the gifts he got for Yang and Blake, now as he did he has two gifts down and two to go. (Y/N) is on his way to his dorm after a whole day of hanging with Team RWBY and he walks in he goes in his dorm bathroom and he gets ready to take a shower, he steps in the shower and starts showering and then as he did he felt two hands behind him and he turns around to see Weiss standing behind him........

(Y/N): "Hello Weiss."

Weiss: "Hello (Y/N)."

.........Weiss slowly slid her hand down (Y/N)'s body and she rubbed his area and started jerking him off and (Y/N) moans and groans at the feeling. Then (Y/N) turns around and him and Weiss have a heated make out session and Weiss pushed (Y/N) on the shower wall and she kept kissing him and she looked at (Y/N) eyes to eyes and Weiss blushes..........

Weiss: "(Y/N), I don't think I can wait anymore. I need you now, please give me love like you did Yang and Blake."

(Y/N): "I would never skip you Weiss."

.........Weiss then got on her knees and her eyes widen at the size of (Y/N)'s member and she blushes more........

Weiss: "My goodness. You're so big, I can probably tell Yang and Blake had fun with you. But, now it's my turn."

.........she licks the tip of his member and she does the same to the base of his member and to the tip and (Y/N) moans at it. Then she plunges his member in her mouth and starts sucking on his member and (Y/N) moans..........

(Y/N): "My god Weiss, this feels amazing."

.........Weiss giggles around his member and that jolts (Y/N) in pleasure and (Y/N) placed a hand on her head and doesn't force her head down. Then suddenly (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Weiss, I'm gonna cum."

.........she doesn't stop and she placed her hands behind (Y/N) and increased her speed and then (Y/N) let's out a big groan and he releases his seed inside her mouth and she swallows his seed as his member is still inside her mouth. Then she takes his member outta his mouth and she looks up at (Y/N)........

Weiss: "Wow, you came so much. (Y/N), let's continue this to the bed, please?"

3rd P.O.V

.........then (Y/N) smiles and he grabs her and they walk to his bed and Weiss kisses (Y/N) and they have another heated make out session and then (Y/N) gropes Weiss's breasts and she moans.......

Weiss: "I know they're not big........"

(Y/N): "It's okay. I don't care how big they are."

.........Weiss smiles and they stopped at (Y/N)'s bed and Weiss turns around and bends over the bed and she spreads her opening and looks at (Y/N).........

Weiss: "(Y/N), please. I want it now, but be gentle with me. It's my first time."

(Y/N): *smiles then nods* "Okay, we'll go your way."