Chapter 3: Overhearing a Conversation

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and from the voting pole from the previous chapter, Option 1 was the one that had more votes,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It was a two weeks at Beacon and (Y/N) and his team was always hanging out with Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY. And pretty much all four members of Team RWBY hung out with (Y/N), and as they did they feel like they're more than friends with him and they seem really close. Well, too close, Team RWBY tried their best to be close to him, but sometimes he would scoot away, they thought they was making him uncomfortable. Yang was walking through the hall and she hears laughing and she looks to see Coco and Emily talking........

Coco: "Okay. That was a good one."

Emily: "Thank you."

Coco: "So Emily, I was wondering about something. You don't have to tell me, but why do you and your team transfer from Shade Academy? *Emily's eyes widen* I'm pretty curious."

.........Emily looks down and Coco noticed........

Coco: "I guess it's nothing good huh, it's okay you don't have to......."

Emily: "No, no, no I'll tell you. I have to get it off my chest, Weiss asked me and I'm gonna have to say. But, you have to keep this quiet, okay?"

Coco: "My lips are sealed."

Emily: "This mostly involves (Y/N)."

........Yang's eyes widen and she thought what if it was something bad, so she hid beside the corner and listens.........

Emily: "When (Y/N), me, Arron, and Victoria was at Shade. (Y/N) was the most popular guy there, and he gained a lot of attention. From everyone, and that attention slowly was starting to come on us."

Coco: "Oh I get it, the popularity was too much and you four couldn't take it?"

Emily: "No, no, no, no we got use to it. But, (Y/N) got use to it more, while we was there (Y/N) was dating four girls at the same time that was in a team."

Coco: "Like Team RWBY?"

Emily: "Yes, they are known as Team NDGO, and pretty much he was happy and me, Arron and Victoria was happy for him."

Coco: "Then what happened?"

.........Emily let's out an angry sigh and this got Yang interested........

Emily: "For some reason they've been distant from him, and one day (Y/N) was on his way to their dorm to see what was going on. And he just found that they've been cheating on him."

.........Yang's eyes widen in anger.......

Coco: "Oh damn."

Emily: "It's more then that, they never loved him, they used his popularity to attract boys, and they used him to get what they want. And (Y/N) loved them so much, after he found out he was so angry, but more upset; and it was the first time I saw him cry."

.........Yang's eyes widen in complete anger, well not anger; she was in complete rage and she was breathing hard and she was in disbelief, but she could never have thought something like that. She thought why would some girls do that to (Y/N)..........

Coco: *removes her glasses and pinches the bridge of her nose* "I hate these girls already. Why would they do that to a nice and perfect guy like (Y/N)?"