Prologue: A heartbreaking discovery

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the prologue of this story and like I said, I have a friend that's doing the same story as this and his name is Killernerd22 and if you want to read his feel free to,

And if you ask, yes I had already started a story like this, but I deleted it cause I couldn't upload another chapter and I was uploading chapter 1 and it became a draft over an over so I had to delete it. But, here it is again reuploaded,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"At Shade Academy there was a huntsman named (Y/N) (L/N), the most popular guy there and the most skilled huntsman and also with good teamwork, and as he was getting popular he gained the attention of every student in the school, but mostly girls, he even started dating fours girls that was in a team named NDGO and he loved them so much. Then one day he was walking to their dorm cause they have been distant from him lately and he was wondering why. As he was on his way to their dorm he brought gifts for them and he was gonna invite them to his dorm to show them, as he gets close he hears moaning and he thought it was his imagination until it came from NDGO's dorm and he was in disbelief........

Nebula: "Oh god. Yes, yes, yes, right there. It's so good."

........he was heartbroken hearing Nebula say that and he hears them talkin now.......

Gwen: "So, what should we do now? Should we break up with (Y/N)?"

Octavia: "I don't know, he is popular and that is a good advantage of attracting boys."

Dew: "And let's not forget the gifts he got us, how about we wait until the right time?"

.........his eyes widen in sadness after hearing that and he was completely heartbroken; they never loved him, they used him and his emotions was turned from sadness into anger and he kicks the door down and it startled team NDGO and the guy they was sleeping with........

Nebula: "(Y/N), it's not what it looks like."

Gwen: "Please, believe us."

(Y/N): "SHUT UP. I heard everything you said behind this door, I treated you four like queens. And this is how you fucking repay me. By FUCKING USING ME AND GETTING WHAT YOU WANT, AND CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS LOWLIFE ASSHOLE."

........they flinch and look down from that......

Man: "Who the fuck are you calling a lowlife?"

........(Y/N) looks at him and he already had his pants on and (Y/N) dashed at him and slammed his face in the wall and then slamming him down and stomping on his stomach and he groans in pain, then (Y/N) continues beating the living hell outta him. Team NDGO begged him to stop, but he continued until he stopped and got up and looked at the guy all bloodied, bruised, and beaten. Then (Y/N) takes final look at NDGO with hate in his eyes.......

Dew: "(Y/N), please."

Octavia: "We're sorry, we never meant......."

(Y/N): *shakes head furiously, and looks at them* "You FUCKING WHORES, WE ARE THROUGH. I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACES AGAIN."

.........he was gonna walk out until he looked at a desk with some gifts he got them, then he destroyed them and he ran out. NDGO begged him to stop and come back, but he didn't listen. He entered his dorm and kicked down a small dresser and knocked it down and sat on his bed breathing hard. Then the door opens revealing his teammates Arron, Victoria, and Emily, then they looked at (Y/N)........