Flashback

Virgil's POV

His lips were soft against mine, he tasted like vanilla and smelled like roses. He pulled me closer as The Lion King played in the background. I flung my arms around his neck. Then, it hit me. I was kissing Roman. I was kissing Roman. The Roman I had a crush on since we first met. I liked him! He liked me? Yes! Why else would he be kissing me? Maybe just to see what it's like. Maybe he just wants to know what it feels like kissing me. That's it, he's just playing me. I must've stopped kissing back at some point, because Roman pulled away and looked me in the eye. "Everything alright?" He asked worriedly. I bit my bottom lip. We were still sat on his bed and arms around each other. "A-are you just playing me?" I asked, looking away with tears in my eyes.

His eyes widened and he shook his head. "No! I would never do that! I'm Thomas's romantic side, I know how much it hurts when someone's toying with you. I love you my dearest emo, I really do," He whispered the last part, using one hand to gently turn me towards him. My eyes refilled with tears, but this time they were tears of happiness. I kissed him again, this one more passionate than the last. We kissed for a bit until we had to pull back for air. As we panted softly, he asked a question I've been wishing to hear for ages. "Virgil, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

I could only manage one word, "Yes."

TIME SKIP OF ABOUT 7 YEARS...

I smiled as Roman and I walked through the imagination. We were holding hands and the sun was starting to set. We stopped under a tree by the lake, the place where we first met. My smile only grew as the wind blew gently and I stared at the lake. I didn't notice Roman had stopped holding my hand. We stood in silence until a voice cleared their throat behind me. I whipped around but relaxed as I saw it was only Roman. I made eye contact with him and saw he was really worried, now that I thought about it, I could sense his nervousness all the way here. I was about to ask what was wrong when I noticed the position he was in.

He was on one knee, holding a deep purple box with gold roses on it.

He took a shaky breath as he began to speak. "Virgil, you've made me the happiness man on this Earth these last 7 years. You've been there for me when no-one else was. You believed in me when no-one else did. You listened to my rants, singing, love letters, and everything else that I've said. We've had our ups and downs, like all couples, but it was mainly ups. I remember all our firsts, the first time we met, the first time we were in a video together, the first time we agreed, the first time we watched at movie together, our first kiss, our first 'I love you,' to which you just said 'Ditto', But I've loved you non-stop... even before we started dating." He took another deep breath and started opening the box. "Will you make me even happier," He began, "And Marry Me?" His voice cracked at the end and my eyes filled with tears. I could tell how much he planned this. From the location to the ring, it was all perfect, but not more perfect than him.

"Yes!" I said happily, tackling him to the ground and kissing him. He kissed back and tears started rolling down his cheeks as well. When we stopped kissing, we just hugged for what seemed like forever as he slid the ring onto my finger. We were getting married!

Time Skip of About 3 years.

I laughed as Roman dropped some more cookie dough. "H-how are w-we e-ver gonna f-fini-sh Pat's cookies if you k-keep dro-pping the d-ough?" I asked between laughs. He huffed and crossed his arms. "I want you to know, no matter how rude you are, I still love you!" He exclaimed dramatically. I laughed as I walked over and started picking up the cookie dough. "Just start mixing more cookie dough," I told him as I stood up and trashed the floor-dough.     " 'K love," He said as he kissed my cheek. I scoffed and put a batch of cookies in the stove.

Patton need more cookies and was going to make a batch tonight, but when Roman and I saw how exhausted he was, we decided to secretly make a couple batches. Logan was helping, too, keeping Pat busy watching movies he enjoyed so he wouldn't find us. I started adding little decorations to some of them, and was only snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of arms snaked around my waist. I leaned into Ro's touch and stopped decorating the cookies for a little bit. I forgot about everything but the Prince-like persona that I loved so dearly. We married about 2 years ago, but I still couldn't believe it. It was too wonderful. I continued day-dreaming about Roman until we both jumped as someone knocked something over in the hall.

I saw Misleading Compliments (Missy) and Pranks (I call him Peter a lot) dash away to their rooms. I continued decorating as Roman went to get some cookies out of the stove and replace them with another batch. We continued working in comfortable silence until we saw a figure in the doorway. It was much smaller than Imaj, looking to be about 3, and most odd of all, was a little girl.

A/N: How's my first published chapter? Most probably horrible. Ehh, I enjoy writing, it's one of the few things I'm ok at. I wanna continue writing this story, so let me know what you think in the comments! Thanks!

Bye my lil' bear cubs! Remember, you are smart, loved, and awesome!
-Just call me Bear