Expect The Unexpected Mr. Vampire Chapter 2

Zander POV

I entered the city late at night with rain pouring down on my head. I pulled my coat closer to me though I knew I would'n't be cold. I smirked at the human gesture. So weak. A small diner with flashing lights beckoned to me and I hoped a good meal would be in order. As I entered a 20 something blonde haired waitress came up to my with a gleaming smile though her eyes were tired. 

"Hiya Doll, just one? Come have a seat on over hear" she said as she directed me towards an empty booth.

The entire way she "sexily" swayed her hips and tried catching my attention by flipping her bottle colored hair. I smirked, maybe a quick hook-up wouldn't hurt. It's been almost 2 weeks, I've never gone that long without sex. Not to mention a good feed would do me well. 

"Here's your menu handsome" she bent down lower than necessary giving me a good look down her shirt. Not too bad but I'd seen better.  

"I already know what I want" I whispered in her ear. She shivered making me smirk again. I could her her heart beat increase and her blood flowing through her veins. 

"Meet me out back" I suggested knowing she would agree. With that I walked out and waited. Sure enough 2 minutes later she came running down the back alley to meet me. Without saying a word I grabbed her a pushed her up against the wall. 

"Ooh, rough" she said giggled. I laughed bitterly, she had no idea. I immediately moved to her neck not in the mood for sex anymore, she was too easy. I felt my fangs push through my gum and sunk them into her. She screamed and I muffled her. I wouldn't kill her, I would just take my fill, erase her memory and she would be on with her life. After a few minutes I did just that and continued on my way. 

I was looking for my mate but who knew what that was going to happen. I'd already searched through 4 states and I wasn't going to put feeding and sex on hold just because I could happen to find her one day. But something told me this town would be interesting. Deciding to stay for awhile I checked into a motel a slept peacefully for the first time is a while.