Expect The Unexpected Mr. Vampire Chapter 1

Rain drummed down on my rooftop as I sat there staring at it from my bed. I sighed, might as well get up and get ready for school. I hopped into my shower and smiled at the feeling of the steaming shower.

"Char! Can I come in! I gotta get ready!" My best friend Nate yelled.

"Yeah come in Nate!" I screamed relaxing into the comforting water. I heard the door open and he walked in. It does seem weird to people that I let my 18 year old best guy friend in while I'm in the shower but we've known each other we were born. I grinned remembering how we used to take showers together when we were little. I used to make fun of his little wee wee. I laughed out loud.

"Thinking about me naked now aren't we Char" Nate said. I could almost hear him smirking. He knew me so well.

"Oh you know it babe, can't get enough of that flabby body" I joked. That was a complete lie. Nate was an extremely good looking guy. He was tall around 6''1 and had lean muscles that stood out in a 6 pack. His short light brown hairs was spiked up and his blue eyes bright and mischevious. My thoughts were interupted by something hitting me in the side. I gasped and slipped and fell.

"Owwwwwwww" I yelled. I'd hit my head on the soap dish. "Shitt" I mumbled. The curtain flew open and Nate stood there looking panicked. He picked my up and carried me out of the shower and into my bedroom.

"Oh my jesus, are you okay! I didn't know you'd fall! All I did was throw a bar of soap at you! Crap! Are you okay? Are you bleeding?" He asked looking around my head for any sign of injury. I grabbed him by the side of the face and pulled him to mine.

"Nate! I am fine, just a little bump! Chill out! Hahah you're so cute when you're worried" I said laughing. We both laughed for awhile and then I noticed something......I was naked....in front of him. I guess we both realized that at the same time because he froze and his eyes slowly raked down my naked and wet body. I screamed and covered myself with my blanket. Nate just cleared his throat and slowly stood up. A light blush on his cheeks.

"I'll leave you to get ready for school, I'll drop  you off in 15. He leaned down to kiss my forehead and left. I let out a breath. Even though we've seen each other naked before I was 16 now. My body had...developed in places.

After a little relaxing in my bed I got out and decided on what to wear. The rain was still pouring on my roof so I chose to wear my faded gray ripped jeans tucked inside my black stiletto boots and a white sweater. I let my long dark brown hair hang loose in soft waves. A touch of eyeliner framed my green eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a slim figure, curves in the right places and a full chest but not too big. Okay, I was ready to go.

I grabbed my umbrella and headed downstairs to wear Nate was standing looking sharp as usual.

"Hey babe ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we headed out to his Jeep and he drove us to school. Our highschool was as normal as any other highschool. You had the Jocks, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Loners, everyone.

I got out and immediately headed towards my locker. My life had been tough. My parents died about 1 year and a half ago in a car accident while heading back from their 15th anniversary. I guess I could say I've never truly been the same. But Nate got me through it. Without him I don't think I'd have ever made it through. I sighed for what seemed like the 10th time today and headed towards my first period class. Another identical day at the same school the same way. I needed some excitedment in my life. Oh well, a girl can dream..