Worst story on wattpad

Hey heres a little update on my uh.. updates but im updating tomorrow but this update is just an update of my updates. :)

So just to get it clear i am not obsessed with Doge or Shrek or Blenders or Potato Knishes or anything i write about, its just entertainment. goodness people i am not obsessed. maybe.

I am not this creepy in real life. well i really am thats why i feel bad for my friends.

Oh and I've been watching horror shows for the past few weeks and that means my updates are gonna get even more crazier tbh.

So this is a message to my newest reader which i just told to read this, but hey i miss you so much and you really need to come visit me! i havent seen you in like 7 years. you are the first friend ive gotten and you will be with me till the very end where you are my very last friend and we will die together by making gun men mad at us by singing hit me with your best shot! I swear if you dont visit this summer i will fly myself down to you and live in your house without you knowing it and then one day i will come out of your air vent and yell at you becuase thats what i have chosen to do <3 so watch out. You have dealt with the 🌊 that have been going on becuase of all you! so if you come visit we can 🌊 about 😀🔫. Btw the 🌊 are crazy rn and i still havent told you the story i have! well i havent at the time i am writing this but i know that you're going to Europe like in 9 hours or so and i wont get to talk to your as much but i hope you have fun and remember my friend, cover your air vents.