Worst story on wattpad

I decided to buy some carpet. so i flu to the store using my butt wings.
"Whats up ass wing?" someone yells and i just flip them off. when i arrive i look around and sleep on the carpet. i find the most ugly one, its so ugly and ugly and pretty and ugly and glass. so i used my moms life saving to buy the whole store. then i grabbed my pocket fire starter. no carpet for you. after setting the store on fire i flu off back home where im greeted by my dead dog.
"You have made a shitload if mistakes." he said.
"Bitch pleasee." i said and whent to my room.
"Mom! please no more kids!!" i yelled and slammed my bedroom door shut. seriously mom needs to get a hobby or something. so i fell asleep in the middle of the road. Later i woke up under a car. wow i love this month.

I walked home again from the month and hoped that i don't have to sleep in the street again. there are five new kids on the couch. was i gone that long?
"Mom why are there all these kids in the house?" i ask picking up a kid and putting it in the microwave.
"They are just dinner for the next days or so." When i take it out its a giant pink cake. i hate cake. i throw it out the window and it hits a car and the car spins off and hits a fire hydrant then spins off the edge of the earth. sucks.