Authors Note

© 2018 IA all rights reserved - No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to me on my private message section.

I own the characters and place names in this book that you come across. Every information is my own work just like the idea of this. If you see anyone stealing my work report immediately. People who see my work copied or stolen and report straight to me or Wattpad community will be rewarded.

This story is set in 1948 in a Northern part of England in a small town called Coldale. The place names I used for that part of England are my own creation, and mine only, that I hold onto. This story is not based on true events. 

If you want me to read your book message me in a private message section, not here in a comment section. People who do that will be ignored.

***

Northern England, Winter 1948.

A five year old kid is found dead in the small valley of Coldale, and mother is nowhere to be found. The husband hasn't informed police his wife gone missing five months ago and is the main suspect. Not so long after he is brought to court and sentenced to death, detective Jones receives an anonymous tip about a potential murderer. Five minutes after Jones gets the tip another dead body is found with a warning note.

All the discoveries lead to gruesome uncover that leads to darkest corners of Coldale and its secrets that were buried for centuries and somehow all of them are connected to Parker family who has lived on the grounds of Coldale for generations of its existence.

When three people finally crosses their paths and join their forces to find the missing woman they realize the person behind all of this is preparing a corruption of society in order to reveal the secret of Parker's family.

What is the secret that is worth killing for? Who is the murderer and what is his agenda? Is there more then one people in this corruption? Why is it so important to reveal the secret of Coldale?

What is it that lies hidden for centuries and has never seen the light of the day and how powerful is that secret that costs people's lives?

Find out reading this book.