ACT I: Chapter Seven

Start from the beginning

Tenzou: "A high command of the White Fang Special Operations Regiment, responsible for killing 20 Atlas soldiers and attempt to kidnap the Chieftain of Menagirie, Ghira Belladona. Killing or capturing him will make the White Fang SOR to it's knee."

Danny: "Secondary target is the White Fang Lieutenant." He clicked the mouse to change the slides.

" He clicked the mouse to change the slides

Tenzou: "One of Adam Taurus's puppet. His name is unknown. He will do whatever Adam ordered him to do and willing to die for White Fang. Taking down both of them will slow down the White Fang SOR activities." Danny then clicked the mouse to change the slides. Erik stood up and walked towards the front to continue the briefing.

Erik: "We will be drop to the LZ point far far away from the White Fang SOR base by the bullheads

Erik: "We will be drop to the LZ point far far away from the White Fang SOR base by the bullheads. From there, we will walk to the target area and will pass by 4 checkpoints. First one is Yankee, second is Heineken, third is Budweiser and forth is Quebec. Once we reach near the target area, we will called it, "Razorteeth". I'm guessing it will take about 5 hours to reach the target area which means 1 hour for each checkpoint without any delay. I'm expecting the comms to be scattered because the terrain is a bit rough at the final 2 checkpoints." Erik stepped aside and Danny walked to the front.

Danny: "Last mission, our boys were having trouble in the forest. So be extra precautions because there are lot's of poison ivy and snakes so make sure you cover your balls because when it hit it pretty sucks. Oh remember, always keep your boot lace tied on." Then, Ironwood stepped in.

Gen. Ironwood: "To cover the main assault team during the walk, our gunship will protect them. A QRF will standby at both FOB for supporting the extractions. Primary Extraction Point will be coded as 'Miller' and if it's screwed, secondary extraction point will be the last resort."

Tenzou: "For the main assault team, Team 5 and Team 2 will be put together as a team. Erik responsible for comms and also as sniper. (Y/n) will be the spotter. The rest, will be as the assault team. Any questions?"

Everyone: "NOPE!"

Tenzou: "Good. Now, for phase one, A bullhead will be our insertion transport while the gunship will cover our walk. A QRF will be placed in FOB Spartan until the team reached the target. After they reach the target area, QRF team will split into two, which 2 Apaches and 2 Bullheads move to FOB Neptune for extraction." They all paid attention to the briefing. "Once we captured or killed the target, we will proceed to the extraction point for evac. Any questions?" Everyone said no. "Good. You can now prepared your gear and standby for the mission. Dismiss." They all nodded and walked out from the room. Tenzou walked to Ozpin and spoke.