Chapter 24

*4 months later*

Storms POV

I already looked like I was 7 months pregnant with just 1 child, we are moved into the house, Edwin has a room downstairs, We baby proofed almost everything and had his door with an outside lock.

Grayson and I got the bedroom upstairs and the bedroom beside us will be the triplets. Today I was going to find out the genders.

I took a quick shower then got ready in black leggings and a light blue shirt. I put on my usual makeup and shook Grayson awake. "Baby we gotta drop off Edwin at your mom and dads then go to my appointment" Grayson sat up and smiled, He has been excited for this.

He kissed me as I kissed back, He then kissed my stomach and got up changing into black jeans and a grey t-shirt, I smiled hearing Edwin scream through the baby monitor, The only reason we still have a baby monitor in his room is because he's downstairs.

I slowly walked downstairs and opened Edwins door, I walked in and got him ready, He's 2 years and 4 months now.

I made him some cerial as he ate and Grayson walked down with his hair damp. Grayson was now 21 and I was turning 21 next month.

He's got a few interviews and takes pictures at weddings now and other occasions. After we all got done, I buckled Edwin in, I clicked the top button and the sliding door closed itself, that's what I like about it.

We walked into Sean and lisa's, "Your getting so big already" Lisa said, "Yeah" I smiled, "Well have fun" I nodded and Grayson and I got back in, Grayson laid his hand on my stomach.

We pulled in and sat in the waiting room, I was soon called back into the room and they put the cold gel on then then the wand over my stomach. "It looks like your having all boys" The doctor smiled. "Oh lord" I said laughing.

We got pictures, we soon told everyone and got home. "Baby names" Grayson said walking into the kitchen as I was cooking taco's. "Ok" I giggled, "umm I'm reading some online" Grayson told me, "How about, Aspen?"Grayson asked, "Awe Grayson that's adorable, Oh I got an idea, What if we name this with like ABC's, There's Aspen and Bailey" I said, "I'm not naming my son Bailey" Grayson refused, I rolled my eyes.

"Please" I said, "No" He refused, "I'm giving birth so one of their names are Bailey" I said, "But I made him" Grayson argued. "Gray I want his name to be Bailey" I said, "Fine, And then Caleb" I nodded "Aspen, bailey, and Caleb, I love it" I smiled.

We set up their rooms and organized it, We had 3 carseats ready and the cribs were set up along eachother but with a small gap so we could get to them.

They each had a dresser, They were small though and they stacked on eachother.

________________________________