Chapter 22

I sat Edwin on his bed and walked to his closet, I grabbed a yellow and white striped shirt with black pants. I put them on him and then his socks, I put on his shoes and he got up running down the hall.

I followed him and Ethan and Brook had the babies ready just waiting for Edwin and I. I grabbed the pictures and we walked out, I strapped Edwin in and then got in myself.

Grayson got in and started the car, He backed out and Ethan followed. "You know what triplets mean right" I said, "What?" He asked, "We need a bigger car and an actual house" I said.

Grayson smiled. "We can start looking tonight" he said, I nodded, We soon pulled in and I got Edwin out. I held his hand as we walked into their house. Lisa was reading a cookbook and Sean was watching football.

"Surprise visit" Grayson said, Edwin ran to lisa and gave her a hug. "Awe hi guys, We were wondering when you guys would show up" Lisa said. "Hey dad" Grayson said, "Hey is Ethan with you guys?" Grayson nodded.

"Yeah they are getting the twins out." Grayson said. "But theres a reason why were here" He added. "Ok what is it? Your either getting married or Storms pregnant" Grayson and I laughed. "Yeah. Storms pregnant" Lisa stood up clapping her hands and hugging me.

"Do you have pictures?" She asked, Brook and Ethan walked in and sat the twins carseats on the floor as they slept.

"Yeah, but we need to show you something, Dad come here" Sean stood up and walked over. "Ok so this is baby number 1" I did the same thing i did for Brook. "This is baby number 2 and baby number 3" Lisa's face lit up.

"Awe triplets" Sean and Lisa hugged us and smiled. We talked for a while and then I looked at the time. "Well we gotta make dinner and facetime my mom, She's still in Ohio" I said, "bye guys love you"

"Wait!" Edwin said, "What?" We asked. "Cookie" Sean chuckled opening a drawer and giving Edwin an oreo, it's a tradition.

We loaded everyone up and drove home. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked Grayson as he drove. "Umm I don't know, Ask Edwin" I smiled. "Edwin what do you want for dinner?" He looked up. "Umm gummies!" He smiled.

"You can't have gummies for dinner" I giggled. "How about something easy, Do you want Pizza tonight?" Edwin nodded as Grayson pulled in. I helped Edwin out, Ethan and Brook went home.

I help Edwin climb up the stairs as Gray unlocked the door. We started the pizza and it was soon done. After we ate I facetimed my mom.

"Edwin, We're facetiming nana" I said, He walked in the living room holding something. "Gray what does he have?" I asked. "Edwin come here" Grayson told him. Edwin looked up then ran into our room.

Grayson chased after him and I heard him laugh. "No you don't touch that" Grayson walked out holding Edwin.

"What did he have?" I asked. "He had a condom" Grayson said as I laughed. "Child you don't need that, Not for atleast another 20 years." I said setting him on my lap. She picked up and looked at us. "Hey guys!" she said, "Hi nana" Edwin said.

"Hey baby, So why did you guys wanna facetime?" She asked, "Well i'm pregnant" i smiled and my mom smiled.

"Omg yay!" She said, "but.. I'm having triplets" She smiled even bigger. We talked for 10 more minutes then I had to put Edwin to bed.

"Ok ready to sleep?" I asked Edwin, He nodded and I got him ready laying him in his bed.

I walked out closing his door and into Gray and I's room. I sat on the bed and grabbed my computer. "So I don't want it far from here" I said, Grayson nodded in agreement. We looked for about 3 hours. "Baby what about this one, It's 2 stories. It has a big kitchen, A big living room, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with a basment" Gray said.

"How much?" I asked, He told me the price, It was a really good deal for that big of a house, I went through the pictures.

Grayson called the owners and we were gonna look at the house tomorrow then look for a car. Grayson makes a lot of money and we have been saving up for this. I still owe the daycare but I don't work there often, I own the place and pay the workers but still get money.

I soon fell asleep and so did Gray.

_____________________________________