Chapter 10

-Storms POV-

*SMUT WARNING*

4 months later

Grayson and I have been dating for 6 months now.I woke up and took a shower, I got ready and drove to Grayson's, I Emailed my workers that I wasn't going to be coming today so I put Kaylee in charge.

I walked in and he was setting on the couch with Edwin setting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse.

"Hey baby" Grayson said as I sat beside of him and he kissed me. "Hey" I said, "Gray, I have a question" I said, "Ok I will have an answer" I smiled.

"I want one of us to move in with eachother, I fill like were ready, Only if you want" he smiled. "I was thinking too, i'd love to" I smiled. "Ok who's apartment?" I asked, "Umm your's has 2 bedrooms right?" I nodded, "Ok Ethan and Brook can have this one, We stay at yours so Edwin can have his own room" Grayson said. "Ok" I smiled.

"When do we start?" He asked, "Now" I said, We told Ethan and Brook our plan and they agreed. All day we moved in, We kept my bed for Grayson and I, Brook and Ethan kept Grayson's. We moved Edwins crib into Brooks old room.

My apartment was a lot bigger. I had a 3 cushion couch and a rocking chair with a medium sized flat screen and a small table. In the kitchen there was the normal sink, stove, Microwave, and fridge.

I had 2 bathrooms. One in Grayson and I's room and the other in the hall acrossed from Edwins room. His room was a light blue, That's how it was when we moved in. His crib as against the wall and he had a dresser, Then a closet.

Grayson made it through school and is working for a car selling company with pays a lot. Our room was a light purple and a queen sized bed with a grey and purple bedding. It had the curtains around it that you could take down or not and Gray said he like them up.

Our bathroom was small but pretty, The walls were a green and the counter was marble, The sink was made out of glass and the fossit was silver metal.

The bathtub had a sliding glass door with clear roses on it. The toilet was... a toilet.

The bathroom in the hall was a normal curtain bathtub and the sink was the same, The walls were a lavender color.

The floor was a black and white tiling and everything was hard floor. I didn't like carpet. It was almost midnight and we were done, Edwin was sleeping in his carseat until I got him out and put him in his bed.

I set up the baby monitor and stood at the crib looking at him. "I'm gonna take a shower wanna take one with me?" Grayson asked moving my hair away from my neck and kissing my skin.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute" I said, He left the room as I looked at Edwin. I bent down and kissed his cheek.

*SMUT*

Grayson and I haven't had sex yet, We're still waiting, But I think he just showed that he's ready. I'm still a virgin though and Grayson know's that.

I walked out and slowly closed Edwins door. I walked into our bedroom and the bathroom door was cracked, I could hear the water flow out of the water. I slowly opened the door and Grayson was leaning against the counter in a towel wrapped around his waist and on his phone.

He realized I was there and turned off his phone, "The water's warming up." He said closing the door, I nodded. "I just wanted to make sure, Are you ready for this?" He asked, "Yes" I said, "You sure?" I nodded, "I'm sure Grayson" I said, He smiled kissing me. "Are you ready to have a baby?" He asked, "No" I said,

"I can pull out" He responded, "Ok" He slid my shirt over my head and kissed my neck. I quietly moaned as he held my waist. He slid my pants down and my matching black bra and panties were exposed.

He looked at my body up and down, It's not the first time he has seen me naked, I've changed in front of him quite a few times.

He looked at my lips then down my body again. He attached his lips to mine as they moved in sync, He unclipped my bra and let it fall.

He held my waist as he licked my bottom lip for enterence. I let him in as we explored eachother's mouths.

He traced the bottom of my panties then slowly pulling them down. He started at my stomach then kissed up making sure to leave marks.

He made it to my chest then began leaving darker hickeys. He dropped his towel and kissed me again, His hand rested on my ass as he let go went back to the water. I looked into the mirror at the dark hickey's he gave me.

"You ok?" He asked, "Yeah, I'm fine, It's just, it's my first time and i'm kind-" He put a finger on my lips. "Shh, It will be fine. I'll go slow" I nodded as he pulled the plug and the shower started running.

Grayson grabbed my hand as I followed him and stepped in. The warm water hit my shoulders as Grayson turned around and looked at me, His forehead rested on mine. His hand slowly traced down my arm as he kissed me.

"Jump" He said, I jumped and wrapped my legs around him. "Ready? Tell me if you need me to stop" I nodded, I slowly felt him push inside of me.

It hurt as I closed my eyes. "Shhh" He whispered in my ear. He pulled out then pushed back in. "Grayson- stop" I moaned in pain but pleasure.

He stopped and left himself inside of me. "The pain will dissapear soon ok" I looked at him. "Ok" I said, He pulled out and pushed himself inside of me again but this time faster. He pulled out but not all the way, He left his tip in me and pushed back in.

He had his whole length inside of me and stayed there not moving, He kissed me as our lips smacked together. I tugged his hair and moaned in the kiss as he pulled out and pushed back in. He didn't stop this time.

Soon the pain dissapeared and it was just pleasure. His head was in the crook of my neck as he sucked lightly and pinching my skin with his teeth.

"Faster" I moaned, He didn't go much faster but he did pick up his pace, I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him close to me.

My nails left small scratches on his back. I moaned loudly in his ear to show he is pleasuring me right.

He held my arms above my head and gave me a sloppy kiss, "Grayson, I'm gonna cum" I moaned slinging my head back.

"Go ahead" I came all over him as he pulled out and quickly pumped out his orgasm. We were both breathing heavily as he put me down. I felt him turn our bodies around and watered poured over us. His heads were on my waist and his lips were on my neck.

"Ready to get out?" He asked, "Mhmm" I said, He turned to water off and opened the sliding door then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

My hair was dripping water, He carried me out and laid me on the bed. I smiled as he hovered over and kissed my swollen lips.

He laid down and covered our naked bodies. I cuddled against his chest and fell asleep,

_____________________________________________
I don't really write passionate sex that good lol But I hope you liked it <3