13

Jimin pulled the blanket up to Jihyun's chest who was already sound asleep. He pushed the little alpha's bangs to the side and kissed his forehead gently. "Goodnight, Jihyun. Sweet dreams." Jimin said while caressing Jihyun's chubby cheeks, making the boy to whine a little, wanting some privacy now. Jimin could only giggled at his little brother's shenanigans and finally left the room after he turned on the night light.

He got into his room and lied down on his bed. The light was not on, but his room was as still as bright as the moonlight shined his dark room. He stared at the ceiling, listening to the sound of his breath. It was calm. He then tilted his head to the side, looking outside the window to see the moon shining so bright with the stars around it.

"Beautiful..." Jimin whispered alone as he close his eyes, wanting sleep to take over him when all of a sudden his phone rang. He jolted up from his bed as if like he had a nightmare. He could feel his heartbeat increasing from time to time. The ringing didn't stop. So, Jimin wiped his face with his palm and got off from his bed to take his phone that was in his school bag.

"Jimin?" he heard as soon as he answered the call. "Hobi-hyung. What's up?" Jimin asked, clueless of the alpha's worries. He could hear the other sighed heavily on the other line. "Have you arrived home safely?" Hoseok asked. Jimin could only smile. Hoseok can be a nuisance when it comes to Jimin's safety but Jimin can't seem to complain about it since he just loves the attention.

"Yes~ Hobi-hyung. I'm back home safely."

"Then why didn't ya text me? I got all worried for nothing? Yaknow, i almost called the cop to find you!" Hoseok complained, causing the omega to burst into giggles. How Jimin loves teasing his hyung so much. "Hey hey, how can you laugh when i was so worried of you?" Hoseok sounding more annoyed. This time, Jimin can't stop his laugh from escaping. He kept on laughing until...

"Jungkook could have done something horrible to you!? I cant risk of losing your trust towards alphas again." Hoseok said. Jimin fell silent. His trust towards alphas? Had he ever trusted alphas again after that incident? Well, he did open up to Hoseok and Namjoon but to the other alphas? Jungkook?

"He can't be trusted, Jimin." Hoseok suddenly said, as if he knew what Jimin was thinking. Jimin took his phone away from his ears and stared at his phone that has 'Hobi-hyung' on its screen. Eventhough the phone was away from his ear, he could still hear Hoseok talking.

"I know you like Jungkook, the only alpha other than me and Namjoon to ever reach to you and want to be friends with you." Hoseok stopped, hesitating if he should say the words that he wished not to say. He wouldn't want to hurt his dongsaeng. His baby omega. His fragile friend. He loves Jimin ever since they became friends, even though they had only knew each other for a year and with Namjoon and him always not at school, he would still be there with the omega.

Jimin gulped. The silence was suffocating him. What was his hyung about to say? He just cant seem to think of anything because there are just a lot of possibilities. He could be asking if Jungkook touched him or maybe if he had done his homeworks? Just what. "Hobi-hyung?" Jimin spoke up.

"Don't you think he's just being kind to you to take advantage of you later on?" Hoseok answered and that was the last time Jimin hears Hoseok's voice for the night. Jimin rest his hand that held his phone on his lap. Hoseok's words kept lingering in his mind. "Jungkook's not that type of person. He's kind, unlike the ones that bully me when you're not there at school." Jimin whispered to himself. He then disconnected the call without saying any goodbye to his hyung that still worries for his being.

For a good ten minute, the omega only stared at his phone. Its screen was pitch black. He doesn't want Hoseok to call him again so he turned off his phone. At a time like this, he should be thinking of an excuse to give when he meets Hoseok tomorrow but his mind is too occupied with Hoseok's words. Jimin became more and more confused as to why people wont trust him in being friends Jungkook. Is it because he is too blunt and is so easy to be deceived but why, why is there a part of him that made him feel like what he is doing right now is not wrong?

Jimin knew his sanity kept saying not to to trust that good looking alpha that had just decided to become friends with him a few days ago but Jesus Christ, his inner demon is defying him so badly.

After what felt like hours of debating with himself, he got up and charged his phone . The omega then slid himself into the blanket and drifted off to sleep, decided to just come up with an excuse after he woke up or maybe when he's on his way to school.