4

Jimin sipped the mocha from time to time while walking down the street. He really loved the sweet taste of it and he doesn't know how much he wanted to thank Jungkook for offering it to him. He slid out his phone in his pocket and dialled Hoseok.

He put the phone near to his ear and listened to Hoseok's ringtone. It was Lotto from Exo. Since Hoseok is a big fan of Exo, he would always put Exo as his top priority. The others would come in second.

He then heard Hoseok picking up at the other end. Jimin smiled when he heard the sunshine's voice. He felt safe and cozy for a moment. "Hello? Hoseok's speaking." the other said while panting. "You sound like a CEO of some company, Hobi-hyung." Jimin said while turning to a corner, almost near to his small apartment that he shared with his family.

"Oh, Jiminnie! Aye~ Why did you call?" Hoseok beamed, not sounding tired anymore.

"Did you even save my number, Hobi-hyung?" Jimin said while giggling.

"Hey I did, okay? I just quickly answered the phone, that's all." Hoseok said.

"Aish, excuses!?" Jimin shouted, a smile forming on his face but quickly dissappear when he bumped into a person with a scarlet hair. He was wearing sunglasses and casual clothes so Jimin doesn't know if he's a student or not but from the look of the other's body, obviously he's not an omega.

Some of his coffee spill out and stained his black shirt. Even though the stains weren't obvious but the male seemed to be very furious about getting his coffee spilled on his opaque shirt, must be his favourite.

"Yahh, watch where you were going!" the man said and left.

Jimin just nodded and continued walking, grateful that the mocha Jungkook gave him didn't fall or something because he wanted to ask Jungkook what is this sweet tasty flavour that he had introduced to him. "Jimin?" he heard someone called out for him.

He slaps his face for a second there because he totally forgot that he was talking with Hoseok. He brought up his phone back to his ear and told Hoseok that he will give him a call tonight if he doesn't mind and Hoseok had no other choice but to agree.Jimin had helped Hoseok in rough times so why wouldn't he helped Jimin too? Jimin said goodbye to his hyung and hung up.

He slow down his pace while reaching for his keys at the back pocket. He noticed that his father's car isn't at the parking lot so, he must be at work. He sometimes wished he could help his father at work because that old man would always come back home really late at night but luckily he's not the type who would go home late at night, drunken. He may not live in a luxurious apartment or maybe bungalow but he's happy that he had a normal life and family.

Jimin went up the stairs and walked to the other end because that's where his apartment is

Jimin went up the stairs and walked to the other end because that's where his apartment is. Before he could possibly open the door, his brother opened it first. "Chiming~" Jihyun beamed with chocolate splattered all over his face. His kindergarten uniform was filled with marker stains and he wasn't wearing his shorts so his lower side of his body was exposed.

Jimin smiled at the sight. "My, my, Jihyun. Where are your shorts?" Jimin joked with his 5 years old brother while picking him up. Jihyun touched Jimin's face with his hands that covered with chocolate. Jimin could do nothing but just bring the little boy back inside the house to clean him up and locked the doors.

Jimin sighed at the mess that Jihyun made. The cushions that was on the sofa, he made it into a fortress. The chairs from the dining table are upside down. The news was on the TV but there seems to be a blue moustache drawn on top of the screen, making the news reporter to have a funny face. Finally, Jimin spotted his younger brother's shorts.He turned it into a flag, stuck up to a broom with his underwear too and put it on top of the fort.

Their mother must have left Jihyun alone at the house again. Sure, she locked the door but since Jihyun knows how to unlock the door now, it's really dangerous. With this kid messing around with the furniture of the house, no wonder his mother always put Jihyun with him, to make him distracted from ruining the house but from that, he got really close with the little rascal despite the large gap between their ages.

Jimin puts down his brother and kneeled down to match the level of his brother's height. "Mind explaining why is there a moustache drawn on the TV?" he said to the little boy that is playing with the hem of his uniform. He puts his sling bag at the side with the empty cup he's been holding to. The boy knew that Jimin is not mad at him but the way he looks now, looks exactly like their mother when she's angry.

"A monster was trying to attack me." he smiled sheepishly to the older.

"I see." Jimin said, looking back at the mess. "I'm taking down your fortress if you don't mind."

Jihyun just nodded and followed his brother to look at his masterpiece torn down. Once Jimin finished putting everything back in place, he looked back at Jihyun who was on the floor, sitting cross-legged. The little boy was about to cry when Jimin picked him up again by his armpits and supports him to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I had to bring down the fort but you know that Mom will get mad if she sees the house like this." Jimin said while kissing the boy's forehead. He placed Jihyun in the sink and slowly takes off Jihyun's uniform. He twisted the faucet and let the water run after he tossed the cloth into the laundry basket, just outside the bathroom.

Jimin made sure Jihyun sleeps in his own bed after he is fully clean and clothed. He went back to the living room and turned off the TV. He sighed at the drawing and went into the kitchen to grab some drinks but laughed a bit when he sees his mother's favourite chocolate cake that was in the fridge is missing a slice.

"That boy is so gonna get killed."  Jimin muttered to himself and took his banana milk to drink.