9

Jimin got into his class that is half empty and walked straight to his seat. "Hey, Namjoon-hyung." Jimin greets the blonde that was crossing his legs on the table, leaning on his chair while drinking his favourite strawberry milk. His seat is just behind Namjoon's while Hoseok's is on his right. "Sup" Namjoon replied shortly after he sees the orange haired boy in distress.

Jimin slumped into his seat and covered his face with his arms on the table. Namjoon could see Jimin's ears were red as cherry so he turned his chair and sat back on it. "Did something bad happen?" Namjoon asked the boy in front of him in concern. "You're sick?" Namjoon asked again but still no response. He then hummed "Oh, must be about that Jeon guy right?"

Jimin jolted up from the table, making Namjoon to almost stumble from his seat. His face were flushed red with his messy hair looking like a drunkard. "Namjoon-hyung, he said I looked good with messy hair!" Jimin basically shout whispering to his hyung. Namjoon just straightens up from his seat and looks blankly at his junior.

You might be wondering why is Jimin in the same class as Hoseok and Namjoon when he's actually younger than him. Well, he actually gets to skip a grade and is now on the last year of high school with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Well, to me you look like you're out of your mind." Namjoon says while quirking one of his brows. The younger just whined at his hyung's comment and started to fix his hair again. Namjoon is probably right. Jimin is not like Jungkook who is good looking and everything he does, everyone just seems to love them.

"Why am I thinking about Jungkook? He has nothing to do with this." Jimin thought to himself. He caught the alpha's attention when he groaned in distress and slapped his cheeks really hard. "I hate feelings." Jimin mumbled then slammed his head back onto the table, leaving Namjoon all confused at his actions.

The classroom door slides open really fast, making a loud bang once the door came in contact with the wall. "Morning~~~" the cheerful voice fills the classroom and everyone knows the only person that would do such things early in the morning would only be Jung Hoseok, Jimin's sunshine.

"Ahh, Hoseok. Come over and look at your favourite dongsaeng here. He's been acting weird since he got here." Namjoon's words caught Hoseok's attention almost instantly so he quickly walked to his seat and turned his chair facing Jimin's table. "What's up, kiddo? Didn't get much sleep last night?" Hoseok cooes beside the younger while caressing his hair.

Jimin just groaned in return, not wanting to talk about it with his hyungs. "Hey, you could always talk to us if you have problems, y'know. You don't have to keep it to yourself." Namjoon barges in. Namjoon is not the type who would comforts people but he seems to have a really soft spot for the little mochi who's in distress in front of him.

Jimin leaned back on his chair and looked at the two alphas that he had been friends with ever since he got into this school when he was only 15 and the two were 16 that time. Hoseok was the one who approaches the omega first and not long after that, Namjoon joins their little group of friends. It took Hoseok some time to make Jimin accepts him but eventually the younger gave in to the alpha's determination of being friends.

Jimin then leans in to the other two, making them to do the same. There was an intense feeling around them for a few seconds until the two alphas's laughs fills the classroom, laughing at Jimin's words. "Hyung~" Jimin whines. He didn't expect for them to laugh if he told them. He should have trusted his own guts on not telling them but they will eventually know because Jimin is not really that good at keeping secrets.

"Y-You like J-Jungkook?" Namjoon says in between laughs, earning a pout from the younger. "I'm serious. Now, stop laughing." Jimin whines but the two keep on laughing their asses off until they're on the ground, clutching their stomachs. "Oh gosh, it hurts." Hoseok says while wiping the tears that were at the corner of his eyes. "Not to be rude, Jimin but just abandon that dreams of yours being together with him." Namjoon advised the boy who still has the pout on his face.

"But.."

"Namjoon's right, Jimin. Jeon Jungkook is a sex addict. He would do anything to bang any guy or girl in this school including you!" Hoseok says while pointing his index finger at the younger. "The reason he's being nice to you is maybe because he wants to use you since you're a male omega and are quite sensitive to things around you." Jimin felt a bit offended at Hoseok's words but what if they are true. What if Jungkook is just using him?

Jimin looked down on to his fingers while fiddling with them. He hopes what his Hobi-hyung just said wasn't true. Namjoon felt bad for Jimin. Well obviously, who wouldn't when you just crushed your best friend's dream by telling them it won't happen. He rubbed his nape and glances over at Hoseok, hoping for him to say something but it looks like both of them were speechless.

Namjoon sighed heavily, catching the omega's attention. "You can be friends with Jungkook but be careful not to fall into his trap, okay?" Namjoon gave Jimin a sweet comforting smile as the boy's face shined again. Jimin nodded vigorously, happy that his two trusted alphas let him being friends with Jungkook even though they're still hesitant about the decision that they just made.