8

Jimin woke up to the sound of his bedroom door creaking open. He was lying on his side, facing the window that is just beside the bed. He turned to face the door and squinted his eyes due to the light that were shining on his face. A few seconds later, he could finally see that it's his little brother who's standing in the doorway in his kindergarten uniform.

"Hey, morning." Jimin croaks as he sat up from the bed and pushed his blanket to the side. Jihyun walked up to the sleepy omega who's rubbing his eyes trying to stay awake. Jihyun lifted both of his arm, addressing that he wants to hug his brother.

Jimin smiled at the boy's action and hoisted the boy up to his lap. Jihyun quickly hugged Jimin's neck and breathes in a bit of his strawberry scent. The alpha nuzzles his head on Jimin's neck,  attempting to leave his scent on the omega. Jimin laughed and lands some pepper kisses on Jihyun's face.

Jimin stood up from his bed, leaving his room and to the living room. The breakfast was already on the table and Jin Joo was already waiting for the boy in Jimin's arms at the front door. "Have a safe trip, Jihyun." Jimin cooes in the younger's ears and kisses his head before putting the boy down, letting him run to the waiting woman.

The younger waves his small hand towards the sleepy omega with a wide smile on his face as the front door was closing, leaving the omega alone at the hallway. Jimin sighed and pulled out one of the chairs that was resting beside the dining table as he sat down on it. He ate his breakfast alone as usual and got ready for school.

_________________________

Jimin waited behind the white line that was painted on the grey concrete just like the rules stated before getting on the train. He's already at the train station after saying goodbye to his father who was busy fixing his tie in the living room. The Sun hasn't set up yet since it's only 6.30 am. Jihyun had to leave early since his kindergarten is quite far from home.

"Poor little guy. Must be tiring."  Jimin thought to himself. The sound of train tracks crackling fills Jimin's ears. Jimin looked to his right to see his ride is just a few meters from the station. People started to stand up from their seats and lined up behind the white line just like Jimin did.

The train passed through Jimin, gusting the wind towards him and the other passengers, making their clothes and their hairs to fly with the wind but not for long until the train come to a halt as the door opens. Jimin got in the train once there were no more people that wanted to get off the train.

He grab the pole that was attached to the side of one of the seats in the vehicle and stood beside the door because that's his favourite part of the train, getting to see the early morning sceneries on the way to school. Jimin's grip on the pole strengthened once the train started moving.

He heard giggles from the back so he turned his face to see two girls giggling while pointing at something and luckily they were not pointing at Jimin because if they were, Jimin's anxiety might start up. He then looked at what the girls are pointing, only to see Jungkook sitting at the double seat, alone with his earphones on while playing his phone.

"What is he doing here!?" Jimin frantically shouts under his breath as his eyes went wide at the presence of Jungkook, just a few inches away from him. Jimin looked back outside the little window on the door, wishing that Jungkook would just disappear in any moment but of course that won't happen because let's be true, every time we wished for that to happen, it just won't happen and that's what Jimin is experiencing.

His heart beats faster than before, eyes locked on the sceneries outside the train. His cheeks were already flushed red without his own acknowledgement. He tried to distract himself with curling his toes in his shoes and it seems to work but unfortunately Jungkook noticed the worried boy just by the scent of pheromones he's letting out. Nervousness, that's what Jungkook could smell.