Daniel kissed Jaeoh's forehead when he saw a frown forming, "what are you thinking about kitty?"

"I.. i don't want the other Wanna One members to know about us, I am worried that our relationship will not be safe if more people knows about it."

"Okay.. if you prefer, I will tell the ones whom already know to keep it a secret. The rest whom don't will never know till you tell me that it is okay to share. Is that okay?"

Jaeoh smiled a little at Daniel's words.

"But Daniel, there is just one more thing."

Daniel looked at Jaeoh for her to continue.

"I wanna find a place of my own to rent for the time being and get myself a job."

_

"YOU WANNA RENT YOUR OWN PLACE AND GO TO WORK?" Sungwoon exclaimed once Jaeoh had told him of her plans.

Daniel, Jaeoh and Sungwoon were sitting at the dining area eating the noodles Jihoon and Jisung had prepared earlier.

"I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen," Daniel informed Sungwoon, hoping that somehow Sungwoon will be able to stop Jaeoh.

Jaeoh gave Daniel a stink eye. She knows Daniel does not want her living alone but how can she face Taemin now? She knows she have to be independent one day anyway, so why not take the chance now?

"Yes oppa, I am not ready to face Taemin oppa yet."

"Good choice Jaeohie."

"Hyung!? You are agreeing with her?" Daniel questioned as he could not believe that Sungwoon actually agrees to Jaeoh's plans.

"We'll find her a place near our dorm so we could sneak out to visit her. I even already have a place in mind."

Daniel sighed in defeat, if even Sungwoon agrees with Jaeoh, there is no way he could stop her plans.

"But oppa, I don't have any money nor phone with me now. I didn't bring them along with me when I left."

"It's okay, don't worry about anything. Just leave everything to oppa," Sungwoon said as he took a look at the brown Sovil Titus watch on his wrist, "2 more hours till the sun comes up. We will head out by then alright?"

"Thank you so much oppa."

- 2 hours later -

Daniel, Jaeoh and Sungwoon had left Wanna One's dorm even before any of the Wanna One members woke up. They had to rush since their manager will be at their dorm by 9 am and it is already 7 am now.

"Where are we going hyung," Daniel asked as he tried to adjust the mask on his face.

"Just follow me."

They walked for about 3 minutes from Wanna One's dorm and reached an old building since it was just a few blocks away.

There was a convenience store right at the first level of the building which they had entered.

Sungwoon purchased some travel kit facial products, toothpaste, brush, comb, instant food, towel and bodywash before leaving.

Daniel and Jaeoh then followed Sungwoon into the elevator and exited on level 9.

Sungwoon stopped at the first unit from the elevator and started fidgeting with the pin number lock.

"Oppa what are you doing?" Jaeoh whispered as both Daniel and her were extremely confused by now. They were afraid that they may be trespassing into someone else's place.

"You'll see," Sungwoon said as he unlock the door.

He took a step inside, removed his shoes and turn back only to find Jaeoh and Daniel still standing outside, all frozen.

"What are you guys doing outside, come on in!"

They nodded as they entered slowly and warily.

"Well Jaeohie, it isn't big and there are only 2 rooms here, but I guess you can stay here for awhile before I find you a better place. At least we don't have to pay any rent if you stay here first till I get my first payment from our promotions. Besides, it is very near our dorm, I can sneak out from time to time to visit you here."

"W-what?" Jaeoh asked, feeling surprised by Sungwoon's words.

"You see.. when I first came to Seoul, my parents got me this place but I did not live here for long since I stay in Hotshot's dorm and now Wanna One's dorm."

Both Daniel and Jaeoh could not believe their ears but continued to follow Sungwoon as he showed them around the dusty apartment.

"I am sorry I can only get you travel kit products now since the shop does not sell any normal size ones. But I will come back with better ones alright?"

"No, no. It is fine oppa, I don't know how to thank you enough for this.."

Sungwoon patted Jaeoh on her head when he noticed how her eyes are welling up with tears, "Silly girl, you are my little sister, of cause I will do things for you. I am your truest oppa afterall."

Jaeoh nodded into the hug which made Sungwoon happy. He felt that Jaeoh will finally have her real happiness with him as her oppa, protecting and caring for her every needs.

Daniel was still in shock to know that Sungwoon had everything planned out and even has his own house which he had never talked about it. But Daniel was relief they have at least found Jaeoh a place to stay in for the moment.

"Anyway, Daniel could you give Jaeoh your phone for the moment till I get her phone back somehow? This way she can contact me if something comes up while we go to our schedules."

Daniel nodded and pass his phone over to Jaeoh.

They clean up the house for awhile and had to stop to return to their dorm before their manager finds them missing.

"Send me a text if you need anything," Sungwoon repeated again as he released Jaeoh from his hug.

"I'll come by after my schedule kitty," Daniel said as he gave a quick peck on Jaeoh's lips but was pulled away by an irritated Sungwoon.

"Hyung, she is my girlfriend. I can give her a kiss right?"

"Nope, not in my presence!"

Jaeoh chuckled as Sungwoon pulled Daniel out of the house.

"Guess I will need to get use to being independent from now on," Jaeoh said to herself as she waved goodbye to Sungwoon and Daniel before closing the door to her new home.

------
I am stuck with the plot. But still wanna complete this story even if no one reads it. Just wanna satisfy myself with a Taemin squad and Wanna One fic 😂