He arrested eleven people in one breath, every major shareholder of Zhou Group. The financial affairs staff and the company account books were all taken away, and Zhou Wenjing was asked to go to the police to help the investigation.

Such a big movement attracted an uproar inside and outside of the industry, the stocks prices that just barely begun to rise due to the successful reorganization began to fall crazily again.

Twenty-four hours later, Zhou Wenjing was released, having learned that someone had hacked Zhou Wenang and Zhou Hao’s computer, finding evidence of their bribery, tax evasion, money laundering, illegal financing, and other such criminal activities.

The proof was anonymously mailed to the police department. Due to the huge amount of money involved in the case, the police quickly set up a task force to conduct an investigation on Zhou Group.

If these charges were established, Zhou Clan would face a series of problems such as asset freezing, delisting, huge fines, or, even more gravely, bankruptcy. In order to win Zhou Clan, Zhou Wenjing had invested numerous, consecutive millions, if Zhou Clan collapsed, the ZongDa Group that he had painstakingly built up would be implicated.

Once the stock fell by a large amount, billions in assets would evaporate out of thin air, competitors would attack en masse, dividing up ZongDa Group until almost nothing was left.

Zhou Clan wasn’t a gold mine, but a muddy swamp, once one foot was set in, it would be difficult to get out. This was Zhou Wenjing’s biggest crisis since entering the business world, he felt very disoriented, and even somewhat fearful. He unconsciously started his car and drove toward Du Xu Lang’s company.

“Uncle, you must help me–”

His voice stopped abruptly, staring at the two men in front of him, astonished.

They were sunk into the genuine leather sofa, both were holding a glass of red wine, a tall man was pressed underneath a slender young man. Red wine was spilled onto the man’s white shirt, resulting in the fabric clinging close to his skin, outlining his thick and broad, sturdy chest. His meticulously combed hair was now very messy, lining his incomparably handsome face, increasing his sex appeal.

One of the taller man’s hands was embracing the youth’s flexible, powerful waist, the other hand reaching out to stabilize the wine glass, his eyes, usually flickering a dangerous light, were now filled with strong love and infatuation.

The young man took a sip of wine and sealed their lips, the bright red liquid spilled along their joined lips, the scene was charming and beautiful.

Zhou Wenjing’s mind was impacted by this act, struggling to ask after several minutes had passed,

“What is your relationship?”

“What do you say is our relationship?”

Zhou Yun Sheng felt some disappointment, after nipping his lover’s lips, he sat upright and raised his head to drain the rest of the red wine in one gulp. Because of lust, his ridiculously attractive peach blossom eyes were now even more extraordinarily gorgeous.

Zhou Wenjing stared at Du Xu Lang, seeing him not deny anything, only possessively tightly embracing the youth.

At this, everything became clear, collapsing a gigantic business warship like Zhou Clan, there certainly must be a greater force behind it. In the end, who hated Zhou Clan to the degree of wanting to destroy it? And, who could mobilize such a huge force?