FOD Chap 1.6 (NFSW)

Start from the beginning

All of this was what Du Xu Lang gave him. If Du Xu Lang set up his own family, would he still treat this no blood relationship nephew so wholeheartedly? Would his wife and children tolerate his presence?

Zhou Wenjing's nature was mistrustful, lacking a sense of security, he was even somewhat guarded against Du Xu Lang someone who generously invested in him.

The flash in his eyes didn't escape Du Xu Lang's strong perception, his heart couldn't help but be disappointed. Yun Sheng also knew his identity, yet his attitude hadn't changed in the slightest from the past. His nephew, although he tried hard to cover it up, still couldn't conceal the fear and fawning in his words. Before, he felt that Yun Sheng was inferior to his nephew, but the facts were proving that his judgment ability was lacking.

Zhou Wenjing was scared silly by his uncle's observation, he had no choice but to open his laptop and change topic,

"Today is the final day of 'Trade War'. I want to take first place to show you."

"Oh? Already the last day?"

Du Xu Lang indeed threw away his distracting thoughts, walking over to focus on the screen.

'Trade War' was an online game sold by Noah Universal, it was very popular among business people. Because of the excellent production and environment with impeccably realistic details, many business leaders forced their children to compete in the game, using it to hone their skills. This year was 'Trade War's' second anniversary, the game held a genuine 'Trade War', but only allowed people under the age of 25 to participate.

The war created an instance of Haicheng, the competition lasts 30 days. Each player could only hold 10,000 yuan in starting funds, and at the end of the countdown, the computer would select a winner according to overall quality. Simply put, the one who earned more money, won.

Zhou Wenjing was a loyal fan of "Trade War", but also one of the expert level players, so far, he was ranked first. This game had a huge player base around the world, standing out from the crowd usually required extraordinary ability, naturally, his identity was also extraordinary.

Those who participated anonymously aside, real name participates had strong backgrounds one after another, a self-made business upstart, a conglomerate or group, etc.

Who would think that the unknown Zhou family illegitimate son could overpower the bigwigs and settle in first place? Even Zhou Wenang, Zhou father's praised to high heaven son, was eliminated early on. But Zhou Yun Sheng made no appearance, perhaps he was too afraid of failure?

With a strong sense of superiority, Zhou Wenjing pointed to the map and explained,

"The land reclamation project between Shuangba Island and Clear Water Bay has been completed. This place will become an important commercial port, and the once penniless Clear Water warehouse will double in value and become the center of distribution."

"When the government announced the start of the reclamation project, I'd already purchased Xinglong Group. The Xinglong Group holds a 20% stake in Clear Water warehouse, so I indirectly own a controlling stake in Clear Water warehouse. Haicheng instance's gold mine has already been won by me."

Du Xu Lang glanced at the data on the screen, and raised an eyebrow,

"Your celebration seems a bit early. This person holds a 22% stake, more than you,"