Epilogue

It was a mess. Sheets of white paper were covering your wooden desk and a several books were constricting the space on your desk. Your head was laid on the recent work you had to do for your college finals. A faded gray color decorated the area below your eyes. A few minutes later, your eyelids were closed, opening you to a door of dreams.

Just when you entered the light which was shone through the opened door, you felt that your shoulder was shook rather harshly. On the next moment, you caught a view of messy papers and books, and a tall figure at the front of your desk.

"Wake up," the figure said, who was no other than Jotaro.

You widened your eyes as you sat up immediately. "What time is it now?!" you asked in panic.

"It's 7 P.M," Jotaro answered casually. You exhaled a sigh of relieve. You still had like 14 hours before submitting the work to your professor.

"Okay..." you said as you took your pen to continue your work. "By the way... What's the matter, Jotaro?"

You had been staying in the same rental house with Jotaro for almost four years during your bachelor degree in Florida, USA. You took English literature as your major, while Jotaro had gained his bachelor degree in biological sciences. In your spare time, you worked as a mentor in Japanese club in private schools, teaching Japanese language and culture there. While Jotaro was recently trying to earn his own money so he could continue his master degree in marine biology which was his main interest.

Four years you had spent together with Jotaro. Of course, there were many "happy and sad" experiences you got while being Jotaro's girlfriend. However, your love towards him was still the same, or it might had grown bigger than before.

"I need you to do me a favor," Jotaro answered.

"What is it?" you asked curiously in your gentle tone.

Jotaro lowered his cap as he turned. "Follow me," he said as he left you drowning in confusion for a moment, until you stood up and chased him.

"Wait!"

-

You found yourself sitting on the car seat next to Jotaro who was driving the car. He was really focused on his steering, so no words were said on the way, until you asked him, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Jotaro answered. "Just let me drive first."

You nodded your head as you glanced at the view outside the car's window. The sun was going to set, the sky was changing from blue to purple, red and orange, and the trees and buildings were dark, becoming a silhouette of this relaxing scenic.

A few minutes later, the car was parked by the beach. You blinked your eyes as you opened the car door. Jotaro got out from the car and locked it, before he approached you and said, "You need some time to relax."

You gave him a smile as you nodded your head. Both of you walked further into the beach, then after you stepped on the white and solid sand, you released your shoes and let your toes feel the soft particles which tickling them. You let out a chuckle as you took a small run across the sand. You turned at Jotaro as you called out, "Come on, Jotaro!"

Jotaro curved a slight smirk as he responded, "No, thanks."

You widened your smile as you got closer to the small and gentle waves, handed your fingers near the border and let the warm sea touched them, which made you chuckled. And there you were, spending almost an hour playing with the beach, accompanied by Jotaro who was only standing near by you, watching and making sure that you were safe.

An hour later, you approached Jotaro and said, "Let's take some rest."

Jotaro nodded his head as the both of you walked towards a bench. You leaned your back against the wooden bench, your eyes were focused on the sunset, glowing red in the dark black sky. While enjoying the relaxing view, suddenly you were surprised with a sudden touch on your left hand. Your heart was beating hard as you felt rough fingers were twirling themselves between yours.

"[Name]," he said as he tipped his hat, his eyes were focused on the sunset just like you did. "How do I say this...."

"If you can't say it, you don't have to say it.... Just get to the point like you'd usually do," you suggested with your gentle tone. Jotaro pulled his cap lower as his left hand reached into his pocket and showed you a small black box.

"Open it," he demanded. You stared at Jotaro curiously before you opened the box and saw what was inside. Your heart was palpitating hard and you could feel your cheeks were in deep crimson when you noticed a small silver ring with starfish decoration on top.

"A-A ring?" you asked quietly with a shaky voice.

"I'm asking you to be my wife," he said as he tipped his hat lower, but you could see that his face was in deep crimson. You gave Jotaro a small smile as you leaned in closer to him and kissed his right cheek, since he was sitting on your left side.

"Four years we have spent and gone through many things... I thought that you would never ask," you stated as you chuckled. Jotaro let out a slight grin as he took the ring, and put it around your ring finger. You blushed hard as you leaned gently against his hard shoulder, feeling really thankful that you were going to be his wife. After all those heartbreaking times, after all those waiting and those doubted feelings, you were going to start a new chapter, with the person you had longed: Jotaro Kujo.

THE END

-

AAAAHHH!!! I totally can't believe that I've finally finished this story! It's my first novel that I've finished for 5 years ;')

Thank you so much guys for supporting me to write this, because without you I wouldn't finish this :* I wrote this story since July 10th 2016, and look at here the story has finished!

I know that I still have some plot holes and mistakes, or my inexcuseable grammar, but please remember I'm new to writing in English, and I'm very sure that I'll improve one day, I only need to try and try making more English stories

And... wait for the other author's note that I'll write! <3 Once again, thank you so much everyone!!!!

~Jyvy