Fourteen

Before reading this chapter, I want to dedicate this chapter to my friend and one of the readers in here who is having her birthday: StarsOnFyre !

I hope you'll like this chapter, and all of you readers! ^^

~Jyvy

-

Your eyes were widened in mixed of feelings as you could feel as if there was a large rock hit your heart. But in the same time, you were curious about another thing.

"Really? Can you speak English?" you asked. You were quite surprised that a student like Jotaro would study in the U.S.A. and would speak English. English. One of the hardest subject among the Japanese students.

(A/N: since the scene is set in Tokyo, just pretend that you are Japanese)

"Yes, I can," he answered. You widened your eyes.

"Show me what you've got!" you demanded in enthusiasm. Jotaro pursed his lips as his eyes staring at the ceilings, and the expression on his face looked like a teasing one, not a serious one as he usually had.

"Well, I don't know what I should say ... Demanding me to speak in English makes me confused to find the words, since I'm not really good finding communicative words...." he responded in English with a decent accent even though he still had his Japanese accent in it. You gave him a giggle and stared at him in amusement.

"How did you learn English? Even though I don't really understand the meaning, but I think it's really cool!" you gave him a compliment. Jotaro tipped his cap lower.

"My mother taught me. She was a British-American woman, then she married my father who is Japanese and moved to Japan," he explained. You nodded your head as the negative feeling when you just knew the news grew again. You gritted your teeth, finding another topic to cover the pain in your chest.

"Then you have to take care of many things ... passport, visa, and there are some exams that you should pass so you can be accepted in the university, or if you're lucky, a scholarship. It would be amazing if you got one!" you said with a lightened tone, but you could feel your heart was tore into pieces inside.

Jotaro gave you a slight smile as he answered, "I had. I got a scholarship."

There was a bomb in your chest and in your mind which had exploded when you heard the news. The explode made you tears running down again without you even realized it. You wiped the tears instantly with Jotaro's handkerchief and gave Jotaro a smile.

"That ... that is such a great news! You've got a chance to study in America! Did you choose marine biology as your study?" you stated, trying to keep your tone as cheerful as before.

"Yes," he answered casually.

"Good," you responded as you nodded your head. You smiled as you gazed at your right. "I hope that I can get one."

"You will," he responded as he gave you a small smile. You glanced back at Jotaro with your lips were pursed. You could only stare at him then, with no topics inside of your head that you could speak. So the both of you were just standing face-to-face at each other. You pursed your lips harder and clenched your fists, didn't want to stop the conversation.

"When will you leave?" you asked.

"Tomorrow, at 2 A.M.," he answered. You gave a slight gasp as the pain in your chest were pressing harder. Your tears dripped again, a sign that your mind rejected the fact that this was the last day you would be with him. After today, he would be really busy in the university. And maybe he would find another girl that loves him, and maybe he would fall in love with her and leave you alone....