Twenty

By the time Hadioro had arrived back, he was greeted by Dr. Hatagin's irritated attitude. "Well, well, Kujo, didn't see you for a moment. I thought that you ran away," he said as he chuckled and summoned Jade Set back. Hadioro looked around him immediately, searching for a thing that would help him weaken Dr. Hatagin for a moment.

But then suddenly he felt a large wave from the front side of him, which threw him away and tackled him onto the ground, scraping some parts of the jacket and left some holes on the sleeve. Hadioro could feel that Jotaro's pale skin which was exposed melted and showed his tan skin. He was feeling grateful that his hat wasn't thrown away, and it was only a small part of his skin which was exposed.

I don't think that Dr. Hatagin is going to notice such small detail ... since he's very determined to fight.... He thought to himself as he stood up while controlling his balance, struggling to fight the nauseous feeling in his stomach and the headache he had. He felt that he was about to faint on that moment. His visions were blurry, so he couldn't see where Dr. Hatagin was.

Hadioro felt a heavy guilt in his chest when he realized the condition he was having. He wanted to be strong to distract Dr. Hatagin, but he couldn't even hold him for a three-quarter hour. But his determination to protect you was strong enough to make him stay.

"You're going to fall, Jotaro Kujo," Dr. Hatagin stated.

Hadioro widened his eyes when he noticed a strange waving transparent thing which reflected towards him, so he quickly dodged from the wave. However, Hadioro wasn't quick enough. The hard-pressured wave got his black hat, and it flied away from Hadioro. Hadioro looked at the flying hat as he smirked. Dr. Hatagin was about to release another wave, the spirals on Jade Set's arm glowed, it faded again as Dr. Hatagin's eyes were noticing that something was strange.

His rival's black curly hair looked like it was melting slowly, and also his rival's face. Dr. Hatagin was perplexed as his rival laughed and shouted, "Finally I can get off this white jacket!" His rival took his white jacket off and threw it onto the ground. He wiped his forehead with the strange liquid running through his arm. Dr. Hatagin took some steps back, surprised with this sudden phenomena.

"W-What the hell!" he yelled. "What's going on, Kujo?!"

His rival glanced at Dr. Hatagin as he laughed. "Kujo?" His laugh was uncontrollable which preventing him from speaking. "Pardon me, Doctor, but I'm not Jotaro Kujo," he stated as he smirked. Just after he finished his sentence, his body stopped melting, revealing Hadioro's true self.

Hadioro was a fresh young man with medium tan skin. He had black hair with modern pompadour style: his hair on the top of his head was brushed to the side while his hair on the rest of the head was shoved. He was wearing a white collared-shirt, with two black stripes lining from his shoulder to the edge of his shirts. His long black pants covering whole part of his foot except his knees, and black-white sneakers as his shoes. He looked like a casual, easy-going guy. However, he still had the wounds he got from the fight.

Dr. Hatagin's face turned deep red as he ran towards Hadioro, his anger had taken all over his sense as he shouted, "BAASTAARRDD!!!" He summoned Jade Set quickly as it released some wave, but Hadioro was fast enough to summon Maroon Platform so he could teleport from that spot.

Maroon Platform's real appearance looked like an pantomime actor in Paris: a white face with black lips, its black eyes were "scratched" with a short black line on each eyes. It has curly, shoulder-length dark brown hair with black cap covering some part of his head.

"My name is Hadioro Sakiatano, and this is my Stand, Maroon Platform. I named it after my first experience acting in a theatrical performance when I was little, the same day as I discovered it, on a maroon-floored stage. It has a disguising power so it can disguise itself and myself also a teleporting ability. I was here to weaken you, to protect [Name] and to help my friends, especially Jotaro Kujo!"