Thirteen

HELLO EVERYONE I'M BACK!!! Sort of

Even though it isn't May yet, I've decided to update the story ^^ It's stressing to study all the time, so I used my spare times to continue some stories to refresh my mind. Though some of the important exams have finished, and the MOST TERRIFYING one will be held at May 2nd until May 8th ><

Anyway, I am really thankful for all of your patience!

AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY STORIES 9.8K READS!!! Love you guys! <3

And wow, 103 followers! I've never expecting to have many followers lol

Enjoy this update!

Make sure you have prepared your mental ;)

~Jyvy

-

"Don't push yourself, [Name]," Atsuko advised you over and over. It had been a month since the death of your father, and you still couldn't have the answer the reason Jotaro didn't come to the ceremony. You had been following Jotaro while calling him, getting shooed by the groups of girls, calling him through the phone, and these actions were repeating each day for a month but he kept declining himself to talk to you.

"Maybe he have some private matters," she tried to convince you.

"At least he told me that he has those problems without telling me the details, not avoiding me like this," you said in your calm tone as you sat down on one of the school benches near the soccer field.

"Hey, [Name]," she called you as she patted your right shoulder, responded with your glance at her. She sat beside you as she continued, "maybe he is just ... not ready to tell you. Some people need time to explain some problems. Or maybe he felt guilty because of his mistakes, so he needs some time to face you."

You stared at her with a frown on your face when she stated the last sentence. Atsuko raised her shoulders as she continued, "hey, there's a possibility, right?"

You glanced away as an exhale came out from your nostrils. "You're probably right. Everyone needs some time for something. It's kinda hard to wait, but I'll wait for him."

Atsuko curved a genuine smile as she patted your right shoulder, giving her respect towards your decision. "That's the [Name] I know! I'm sure that he'll explain everything, he'll just need some time."

-

And there time had passed by. The green leaves had dried and turned into golden color and landed themselves on the cold hard ground. As the wind of time flew by, the mild weather changed into a cold, freezing one, and the hard ground had covered with beautiful, cold, soft white snow. Other months had passed by, and the tender snow melted into water, decorating green grasses and wild flowers that had grown on the hard ground. Sakura trees are starting to bloom their pink blossoms, and Tokyo had started to be filled by tourists around the world.

After the seasons passed by, you were waiting for Jotaro's news. Staring outside the window, hoping that the man with the black jacket and black cap would stand nearby the street, walking towards to your house. But you had realized that all of those thoughts were only a part of your imaginations, and you didn't want to waste your time just for waiting someone who might didn't care anything, so you had written some articles for the magazines while waiting for Jotaro near the window. And, you got enough extra earnings because of your piece that had been published in the magazines and newspapers.