Seventeen

Before I start this story, I'd like to promote a fanfic as I  would like to do in every update since I updated Various!JJBA One-Shots (I totally forgot in the previous chapter, sorry! >.<)

In this note I'd to promote Never Thought (Jotaro x Reader) which was written by Corgi-Queen !! A fanfic where Reader have moved to Japan and met Jotaro in her new high school, then she found herself some bizarre friends and experiences! It's a cute story let me tell ya!

The next promotion will be at the end of this chapter! ^w^

Enjoy!

~Jyvy

-

You raised your head in anticipation for the person, your expression became brighter as hope had filled itself in your mind. However, after the footstep stopped, there was no one who'd rescue you, instead the door was opened and Makaro stepped in.

"Just to check whether this room will be completely empty to prevent yourself for escaping," he said with a grin curved on his face as he walked around the room, assuring himself that there weren't any materials that would help you to escape the room. The room was completely empty, and there was only a broken window with a broken shutter. Makaro closed the broken shutter and locked it.

"Let me go, Makaro," you demanded him and you were surprised by your own voice. It was cracked as if you were in a really weak condition.

Makaro didn't give any respond while locking the shutter. "I guess that you have to wait until Jotaro comes ... what a fairytale," he stated and followed by his chuckle.

"Please!" you added. He turned his back to face you, then he walked to the corridor, closed the door and you could hear a locking sound from the other side of the door. You grunted as you struggled to escape again by twisting your body, but it was useless and wasting your energy.

How could this happen to me.... you thought to yourself as you stopped struggling. The cold atmosphere of spring shivered you, as time and expectation were killing you in the inside. But you knew, that you weren't going to stay in that room for a long time.

-

You didn't even know what time it was, even though you knew that a day haven't even passed. You felt that time was really slow when you were just being tied in a dusty and dim room without doing anything. You wanted to escape but you couldn't do anything. Once you found yourself sleeping, and at the moment you opened your eyes, you were still in the same room and in the same condition, but you felt that you energy was decreasing as your stomach growled for food and your throat was desperate for drink.

If only I have that ability that Jotaro had told me before ... what was it? Stand? Yeah, I guess that was the name that he mentioned. If I have a Stand then I can escape from here as soon as possible, you said in your heart as you looked around the room again, hoping that you have missed a thing that would help you escape.

Suddenly you heard a small steps outside of the room near the window, as if that there was someone who stepped on a grass. You could guess that the person's weight was small, since you heard the person's steps were really light, maybe a little kid, at least that was the fact you hoped.

"Help!" you cried out with your cracked voice. The steps were stopped for a few seconds, as if the person was surprised, confused and scared. You could feel that your guess was correct. "I'm inside! Help!" you yelled again.

Then you could hear the light steps ran towards the broken window, and you could see a white color represented the child's clothes and small eyes. "I'm inside!" you yelled again. Then you heard a gasp as the respond.