62.) Readers' Problems

From: Emma

Problem #1: When you finish the latest book in a series and have to wait forever for the next one to come out.

Problem #2: Books don't glow in the dark. Solution: Glow-in-the-dark books!

Problem #3: Books that get turned into movies. And murdered. (Oh, the pain of watching something so horribly wrong! Poor, poor Eragon...)

Problem #4: Being tired because you were reading until 3 am, and then you had to wake up early because of life.

Problem #5: Using insults from books, but no one understands what you're talking about.

Problem #6: Going to the bookstore to "just look" and leaving with an armful of books...

Problem #7: Reading an entire series in 2 days.

Problem #8: The library never has the book you want.

Problem #9: Hardcovers are expensive, but paperbacks wear too easily. And ebooks just don't feel like real books. (Unless it's Wattpad, of course!) ;)

Problem #10: People interrupting you when you read, and then you're upset with the real world because you were ripped out of your own little world.

***

Who agrees? Seriously, I tend to have these problems... Especially number 10. Like, when you're reading a book and the main character is sad/mad and then you're ripped out of their world and thrown back into your world, so then you're sad/mad because you were reading about it...

*Vote! Comment! Follow us - if you haven't already. We are Emma2oo1 (me: Emma) and CaliKat000 (Kat)!*