5.) Theories

From: Kat⚡

Toy Story: Andy's parents are divorced:
        -you never see the dad
        -they are moving into a smaller house
        -the mom's wedding ring is off

Courage the cowardly dog:
          Is a normal dog and sees the world through a dog's eyes. All the villains in the show are just normal people, but to a little dog, they seem scary. They don't actually live in the middle of nowhere, but since his owners are too old to take him outside for walks, he only knows what's around his immediate property, and everything beyond that is nothing because he's never seen it.

RugRats:
        None of the babies in "RugRats" actually exist, but they are all instead figments of Angelica's imagination, as a result of her parents' negligence. Chuckie died with his mother, which explains how much of a nervous wreck his father is. Tommy was a stillborn baby, which explains why his father, Stu, was always in the basement making toys for the son he never had. Finally, the Deville's had an abortion. To compensate for not knowing the sex of the baby, Angelica invented twins in her head, one boy one girl.

_________________________________

Note from Emma: This is dark Kat... Like, really... Way to ruin my childhood... *makes concerned face and backs away from Kat*

Kat: HaHaHa I have more theories but those can wait . . .