7.) Story Time

From: Kat⚡

Hero or villain?  __________Hero
Friend or foe?  ____________Friend
Good or bad?   _____________Good
Morning or night?   ________Night
Gun or bow?  ______________Bow
Deer or doe? _______________Deer
Tan or fair?   _______________Tan
Short or tall?   ______________Tall
Risk or stay?  _______________Risk
Stop or go?    _______________Go
Yes or no?   _________________Yes
Prince or princess?   ________Princess

**Make a story out of your answers. Your answers don't have to be in order. Comment it below**

My story:
        I spot a large deer not 6 feet from where I'm positioned. My knees bent and arms spaced out holding my bow straight with the deer lined up in my sights.
        Quietly I creep forward, carefully not to scare the deer away. It's night and the brush the deer is standing in is tall. I stand, ready to risk it all, I take in a deep breath and let go of the string as I exhale, letting the arrow fly through the still air.
        I think to my self and wonder what it must have been like to be one of Robin Hoods marymen, to be his friend or a hero amongst the poor and a thief to the rich.
        I make my way over the deer I had just shot from my position behind a fairly large pine tree. The deer is warm to the touch and I can imagine how good it will taste. It blood pours out from behind its front leg, staining my tan skin.
        "Princess, we must go now. Your father will be waiting." I turn my head to face my faithful guard Emory and give him a soft smile, knowing he is just being cautious because we are far from the kingdom walls. "Yes, Emory thank you." And so we made our way back to the castle gate where my father waits with a big smile on his face at what I had shot as well as seeing I was safe and home.

**Okai now comment yours and highlight or capitalize your key words!**