6.) Nightquake vs. Shade

From Emma2oo1:

     One night, every TV station in the city cut to a live video feed from a masked man. His green eyes were surrounded by a dark blue mask, and he was standing in what looked to be an old, abandoned warehouse. Sirens could be heard in the background, but his shrill voice drowned them out.

     "Hahaha! You'll never catch me, Nightquake, you idiot! While you're sitting around watching this live video stream, I'm wreaking havoc downtown! Why downtown, you may ask? Well, that would be because THERE ARE A LOT MORE PEOPLE DOWNTOWN THAN THERE ARE ANYWHERE ELSE! THAT'S why! Hahahahahaha---- Oof!" the villain's monologue was cut off as something slammed into his back, sending him sprawling out onto the floor.

     A figure loomed in the dark behind him, the silver accents on his black suit shining in the dim light. He barked a quick laugh, shaking his head slowly. Walking into the beam of light cutting across the room, he revealed himself. He was a tall man, wearing that black and silver suit that wasn't quite skin-tight but wasn't loose either. His matching mask covered the area around his eyes, with a screen covering them to hide them from those that would pry. When he spoke, it was with a deep, hard voice, "Oh, Shade. You never learn, do you?"

     The villain gawped at the vigilante who seemed to have materialized behind him. "Inconceivable! You couldn't have found my secret layer!" he shouted, surprise discernable upon his masked face.

____________________________

Well, well, well...

Haha! That's all you guys get! Maybe I'll write more of this, maybe I won't... You may never know!!! Mwa-ha-ha!

For real, though...

What did you think about it? Should Nightquake make an appearance in one of Kat's or my stories? What about Shade, hm? Should he? Do you guys want more of this story, or not?

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow us! (Emma2oo1 - Emma, CaliKat000 - Kat, and KatEmm2001 - this one, obviously!)

Keep reading!

 ~ Emma

_________________________

Kat: Haha I like the names of them both! Umm, maybe nightquake or is it nighthawk . . .
I like shade as a name for a vigilante!❤