Chapter 3:The truth will set you free

Bella POV
THERE'S A SONG IN THIS CHAPTER PLAY IT ON QUE
I looked at my phone and at the rode again, I was nervous. I mean what if he lies to me again or what if i find out some of the things he did and never look at him the same anymore.There were a million questions running through my mind and I was about 5 minutes away from home when i checked my phone and saw that it wasn't jake that texted me but ethan instead.

~ugh i dont have time right now~

I clenched my steering wheel because I was frustrated, scared, and curious...I mean the mob that's some serious shit. Apart of me didn't want to bring it up because what if he asks who told me and he finds out it's Grayson then goes after him, I dont want anything to happen to Grayson but i just have to figure out what's going on in my life everything is messed up and jake is like...

My light in all this darkness but what if he's apart of the darkness too...I rubbed my fingers through my hair and drove into the garage but i didnt get out of the car...i stayed in there for a couple of minutes trying to calm down and gather all of my thoughts.

Jake...he seems sweet, I thought he was the boy next door type.

I rolled my eyes

Maybe I'm blowing this all out of proportion but, what if he's not the so called sweet guy I knew before.

I got out of the car, going inside I heard yelling

Grandma:You are not marrying him!

Mom: this is my life! and you are not going to control it mother

i looked at Alex's face and he was rubbing his forehead...kaden was leaning against the wall staring and i wondered where Maddison was...

Then alex spoke up

Alex:So this is why you havent been wearing your engagement ring

my mom looked at him

Mom:alex can we please talk later

she said rubbing his arm

Grandma:I can't believe this your making another mistake in your life just like you did when you were 18 running off with that boy and then you had Isabella and who had to take care of her me!

Mom:How dare you throw that in my face when you got pregnant at 16!

then my grandma slapped her and my mom held her face

Mom:Don't sit there and pretend like you don't know why I ran away in the first place...you think just because your saved now that every thing you've done has been overlooked

I looked between them

Mom:not once have I heard an apology for the SEVERAL mistakes you've made In my life

My grandmother stood there and looked at her, silent

I looked at kaden and his eyes widened and he covered his mouth while walking out of the room backwards.

Alex walked towards my mom and put his hands on her shoulders

Grandma:you are a disappointment

she said walking off

Mom:and You're no better...you were a monster

She screamed

Mom:Talking about raising someone's child you babysat! What about me raising Marie huh!

She was about to go after my grandmother but she
looked at me.I walked over to hug her and for the first time ever she cried on my shoulder...i mean of course she was a terrible mother to me because look what she had to grow up with...plus without my dad being there it must have been hard for her to raise me on her own.