CHAPTER-1

She walked hurriedly. Her stilletos slapped on the pavement. She looked around, tensed. Was he still following her? She heard a sound in the bushes. She jumped a little and quickened her pace.
The evening was dark. She was walking on the road which passed through the woods. A bad choice.
She started jogging now.
She looked behind her. No one.
Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw no one. That was when everything went black. Strong hands grasped her from behind and pushed her into a car of some kind and sped away into the night.

                   ******************

29th December, 2017 was the first time Jen set foot in Bellview High. The building looked really intimidating. It had grey paint on its walls and barred windows. Jen took a deep breath and walked into the building. She looked around. The inside of the school looked like a usual high school. People walking and roaming in the school halls, people with their eyes glued to their phones and all the cliché stuff you would see in a typical high school.
Little did Jen know that all this would change soon. Very soon.
                       --------------------

Jen looked around the class. All the students appeared really bored. A guy was chewing on his pencil and two girls were cracking up looking at him.
A sad-looking kid sat in the corner of the room was absent-mindedly tearing pieces of paper from his notebook.
Jen waited for the first class to start.
History was her favourite subject.
....

'Wow! I've never been this bored in history!' Jen thought to herself.
She sat down at one of the tables in the cafeteria. It provided a good view of the school playground which was outside. She started munching on her fries while looking out the window.

"You new here?", a deep voice asked.
Jen dropped her French fry. She turned around and saw a guy, probably her age. She smiled and nodded. He sat down beside her.

He had sharp features. Olive green eyes and messy brown hair. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and faded jeans. 'Wow!' Jen thought to herself.
"Hi I'm Sean.", he introduced. "Hey...uhm...hi I'm Jen", she introduced herself. He gave her smile. Jen's cheeks turned pink. She returned his smile.
"So where are you from?", he asked.
"Oh I umm ..I live nearby...Wh-what about you?", Jen replied.
'For God's sake stop stuttering Jen! You don't even know this guy!', she thought to herself.
"I live near Oak Street... It's really close to the school. So what's your next class?", Sean asked.
"It's arts."
"Oh ok...if you need any help then just ask me ok? I have to leave now."
"Yeah sure...."
Sean got up and left the table and waved at Jen and left. She looked at his retreating figure and smiled to herself.
Several girls who passed her table shot her dirty looks. She raised an eyebrow and smiled
'Well...I should search for my history class now I suppose' Jen thought to herself. She picked up her books and went to her class.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
HEY GUYS! LOVE Y'ALL. I'LL KEEP PUBLISHING NEW CHAPTERS AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ENJOY THE STORY..
WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THERE ANYTHING BETWEEN JEN AND SEAN?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS😉