Teams

3rd Hokage's POV

All the jounin were crowed in one room while I show them some students.

"Most promising students, Sasuke Uchiha."

I saw Kakashi look into the crystal ball. "Is that him?"

I nodded. "Yes, he's the one."

"He's the only survivor of the Uchiha clan." Kurenai said. "Hn? Lord Hokage who is that?"

She was pointing to the new boy.

"That's....Hiro... Namikaze."

There was a hush. Guy was the first to speak up.

"But Lord Hokage that's impossible!"

Hiro's POV

Something weird was going on. I felt like I was being watched so, I started getting up and walking around with my head moving side to side.

'Where?' I felt some charka in one area of the room.

"Heyy Hiro! What are you doing?!" Naruto called out.

"I can fell some chakra in this room and I'm trying to locate it. I think I finally found it thought." Ilooked into a corner of a room. Alot of chakra was concentrated into one part of the room.

3rd Hokages POV~

I saw the boy look into the same part of the room which we're at.

"Lord Hokage do you think that, he can see in here?" Kurenai called out.

I nodded my head. "It could be possible. He is looking into this direction."

Hiro's POV

The annoying girls came into the classroom not that long before I sat down and forgot about the large amount of chakra. "I'm first!"

I sat down in between Sasuke and Naruto and I saw that all the girls were looking in our way. Sakura was the first to speak. "Sasuke, Hiro, do you mind if I sit here?"

I glared at her. "Yes, I do. Go sit somewhere else, and I think that Sasuke couldn't care less about you stupid fan girls."

Ino stood near Sakura. "Who do you think you are! You font know anything about us!"

"No, you don't know anything. Let me ask you this, if Sasuke really wanted to sit by you then why isn't he saying anything...? Hn? Don't have anything to say? Its Because he doesn't care about you."

"Wh-what! Sasuke does to care about me!" Sakura and Ino screamed.

"You two really are idiots aren't you?"

"No I'm not!"

A few other fan girls came out of their sits. "How would you know?! Your just an outsider!"

"Who cares if I'm an outsider! I have enough brains and sense to see that no one could care about you stupid fan girls and your stupid drama!"

"Why you!" Ino then put her fist back ready to hit me. But I was faster than her, and stronger and stopped her attack before she could even pull it down. All the fan girls flinched.

"Now if you don't mind if like to sit here with Naruto and Sasuke!" I Pulled her arm down father and pulled out a kunai placing it near her neck. "Or do you have something to say about it."

All of the fan girls cowed back. "N-no nothing."

I smiled at them. Murderously. "Good. now if you mess with Naruto or try to talk back to me again. You won't be so lucky." I slid the kunai against her neck then pulled it down quickly. Leaving a mark and blood falling down her neck.