The Oath of Pain

Hiro's POV

Recap from Assassin of the Mist! Rewritten intro!~

Kakashi-sensei and I dug our kunai into Zabuza's chest. The pressure from the attack had caused the rest team (including Tazuna) to spin out and fall onto the group. Naruto was flat on his stomach with his face on the ground, Sakura was leaning against the grass in an upward position, Sasuke and Tazuna had somehow managed to stay on their feet, with Sasuke's kunai in his hands.

Water split from Zabuza's stomach and I knew immediately that it was a Water Clone. I give Kakashi-sensei a look and he nods. We watch as water falls onto the ground. Zabuza appeared from behind us.

"Sensei!" Naruto yells pointing at Zabuza. "Behind you."

We look behind us and the Water Clone disappears in a burst on water. Zabuza, still holding onto his sword, aims towards Kakashi-sensei and I jump out of the way landing on all four. The large sword had unfortunately sliced Kakashi-sensei into two.

'Well almost' I think to myself and smirk. 'Their teacher was a Jonin for a reason.'

Zabuza smiles under his bandages only for it to disappear a second later once he sees that it was a water clone. Kakashi-sensei reappears around Zabuza with a kunai to his neck.

"Don't move." Kakashi-sensei says. "Now it's over."

Everyone watches silently. "You're finished." Kakashi-sensei says.

'Unlikely.' I think to myself. I knew Zabuza for a long time, if a few seconds of a battle was enough to kill him. I would be rather disappointed in my old sensei, but it seems like my teammates thought differently.

"ALRIGHT!" Naruto cheers happily and Sakura laughs in nervous joy. Zabuza laughs and the mood shifts.

"Huh?" Kakashi-sensei says.

"Finished?" Zabuza asks. "You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but a crast imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere Copycat ninja like you."

A drop of sweat falls from Kakashi's face as he watches Zabuza laugh.

"You are full of surprises though. You already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech." I activate my Sharingan (A/N I have no idea where I got this from but I promise to explain it once Shippuden hits). "Perfectly executed, you made your clone say those words to draw my attention. While you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try."

Zabuza reappears behind Kakashi sensei and he stabs the water clone. "But I'm not that easy to full."

"Hey!" Naruto yells. "That one's a clone too!" Zabuza aims his sword towards Kakashi-sensei but he dodged by ducking his head and Zabuza slams his sword on the ground and uses the hilt to balance off it and aims a foot at Kakashi-sensei's face.

'Now!' I run toward and grab his leg just in time only to be punched in the face and wall into the water. "Ouch!" I yell angrily only to swallow water as Kakashi-sensei falls into it as well, knocking me down. 'So much for being cool...' We look forward and I touch the ground. I fell Zabuza's chakra behind me and I try to hurry to get out but it was too late.

"Fool." He says quickly making hand signs I knew all too well. "Water Prison Jutsu!"

"No!" We yell and we become trapped in an inescapable sphere of water. Zabuza puts his hand in the sphere pushing Kakashi-sensei and I forward. The sphere was big enough for the both of us and left us defenseless.

'I can't move!' I yell in my head and hold my breath in agony. I didn't even want to think about the torture I had to endure in this sphere by Zabuza. Zabuza laughs. "This prison is made of water but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi." He looks over to me. "You'd think you would learn, Hiro. I'll finish you off later but first, your little friends will have to be eliminated."