Ch 8. You Look Pretty.

Comincia dall'inizio

•••

Jisoo gets into the back of the van and sees three teenage girls, all looking around the ages of 13-16. They looked terrified as they huddled together on the seat.

"Kenchana?" Jisoo asks in Korean, but they don't no how to respond so Jackson steps in.

"Are you guys Okay?" Jackson asks in English.

They nod their heads timidly.

"We should get them some medical aid." Mark says. "To be on the safe side."

"JB, and Bam Bam. Take them to the hospital, make sure they're treated accordingly. Once that's finished we'll make sure they get back to where they belong safely." Jackson says. "We'll have to come back. The job isn't done."

•••

After making sure all the girls were safe and were being treated Jisoo decided to go back to her hotel.

She was driving down along the coast before deciding to pull over by the beach.

Jisoo got out of the car and shut the door as she parked somewhere on the side of the road.

"Please feel free to browse," A girl smiles as Jisoo walks past her little concession.

Jisoo stops to look at the little things displayed on the table. Her eyes stop on the two mugs on the side, with little bears painted on the side.

"Aren't they cute? My friend and I designed them ourselves." The girl says.

Jisoo thinks about the time Jennie said that chipped cups are unlucky, and pulls out a few bills from her pocket.

"Is this enough?" She asks in her best English, as she holds the bills out.

"No...I'm sorry." The girl says sadly.

"Ah that's okay." Jisoo says. "Sorry to bother you." She bows quickly, before shoving the money into the tip jar and walking away.

"Thank you!" The girl shouts.

Jisoo's phone alerted so she stopped walking and pulled it out of her pocket, she saw a text from Jennie.

"What is this?" Jisoo asks as she sees a photo of Jennie.

Jisoo's phone starts to ring shortly after and she picks it up

"Hello?"

"Kim Jisoo. Did you see my photo?" Jennie asks as she sits in her room with Lisa in front of her.

"Yeah, I did."

"Lalisa put make up on me, how does it look?"

"Mm, you look pretty." Jisoo smiles slightly.

Jennie smiles and takes the phone away from her mouth. "She said I look pretty!" She says to Lisa.

Lisa squeals in excitement. "See, I told you!"

Jennie composed herself and puts the phone back up to her ear. "Kim Jisoo."

"Yeah, I'm listening."

"You're mine now."

"What?"

Lisa cover her mouth to contain her laughter before she's standing up and dancing around the room in excitement.

"Lalisa told me she's letting me have you, so you're mine now." Jennie says. "You know what I mean by that right?"

"What are you saying—" Jisoo cuts herself off and lets out a sigh. "Fine fine. Do whatever you want."

Jennie watches in amusement as Lisa starts doing her taxi dance in the middle of the room.

"So you have to be careful today, and not get hurt. Okay?"

"Okay." Jisoo says.

They hang up the phone and Jisoo looks down at it with a small smile. "Aish, I think I like you Jennie Kim." She sighs.