Most of the other leaders with their children, spouses, and their cities' Traetai had already arrived. Only three of the leaders remained.

Where is he!? He should've been here twenty minutes ago!

X'hara usually is a patient person, but today was an exception because her nervousness about the whole thing; well, nervous for him anyways. She didn't want Yamcha to be considered threat or a outsider to the rest of the planet. For a month and a week, the people of Acrin have accepted him quite well, but it doesn't mean all the other city populations will do the same. Each of them definitely have their own "personalities" with different opinions. Acrin is known not only for being the most pristine of the cities, but the most welcoming to all. In a another world, that would be unusual circumstance seeing that it is the residence to the royal family of the entire planet.

« X'hara, I'm here!» Yamcha's voice suddenly reached her ears. She sharply turned around to chew him out. « There you are! I was wond-gaaahaaagghh!» she screamed. Based on what she had seen when she did made her have a few different reactions. It was in shock, amazement, and horror all at once, so it sounded like something that couldn't make up its mind if it was dying or not.........which now had him worried.

She internally gushed at how good and attractive he looked in the outfit. Dowan.....his abs look perfect in that-She quickly mentally slapped herself for thinking such thoughts. She's a princess for Nexo sake! She's seen plenty of well sculpted men in skin tight suits before, so why was this any different!? All of that aside, the part of his look that had her screaming was....

« Y-Y-You're hair! Wha-what h-happened to it!?» she reached out to touch what was left of it with a shaky hand. Yamcha, still confused, answered her hesitantly, «Well uh.... I thought it was time for a change so I just cut it. It started getting tangled an-»
« But it was so beautiful before, so long! Why did you cut it? Did something happen to you!? Are you ok!?» she interrupted.
« What!? Y-Yes I'm fine! Why are you asking me that!?»

Does it look that bad!? I know I'm not an expert hairstylist or something, but.......

« A custom of our people is to cut our hair short if something really bad happens to us, to show that you are mourning, hurting, or in pain. We take pride in our long hair, so for me to see you like this only worries me!»

He was completely surprised, « Oh.....uh......w-well how was I supposed to know that!? Where I'm from, we cut our hair all the time! Its common, but I guess I didn't think it meant any different here, I'm sorry I freaked you out , but I'm fine honest!» he said nervously.

X'hara gave him a look, « Well......if you say so. Oh by the way, you'll be sitting in the risers on the second floor. Anyone not in the council has to sit there, exception of me, but you won't be alone. The governs' spouses and children will sit there too» She stated «So, about your introduction to the council-» « HEL-LO THERE, STUDBE!» came a voice from inside the meeting room startling the two of them.

With the doors still wide open, stood the three figures who were the source of the shouting. When X'hara saw who it was, she got a extremely annoyed look and sighed harshly. Yamcha could hear her whisper « Ah Cut, I was hoping not to see them».

The three young women ran full speed toward Yamcha. All pretty but with too much of jewelry and skimpy outfits. One had cotton candy colored blue hair in some sort of pig tails hairstyle with very light tan skin. Another had bright orange hair that was in a pixie cut with a pony tail and peach skin, and the last one-who was in between the other two, had long baby pink hair that went to past her shoulders and covered her left eye with caucasian skin.