Marry me?

Chugga pov

I rummage through my desk, looking for a scrap of paper to write a joke on. I see a small, blue flash drive with a little cardboard tag. I pick it up, not remembering if I bought this. The tag said 'To Emile '. Ok, noe I have to know what's on this stick. I take the cap off the flash drive and plug it in to the computer. A video file was the only thing in the stick. Weird. I open it up and press play. 

*in video*

"Ok, so I have no idea if it's recording, but let's go with this. So, hey babe. How are you? That's actually impossible for you to answer because this is and now I'm just rambling. Ok ok ok . I need to chill. *breathes in* ok. So, as you know, we have been dating for like three years, and they have been the best years of my life. And I know this is more of a guy thing, but if your not gonna ask, I will. Emile, you've made me the happiest nerd in the world. So, um.  *sets camera down and gets on one knee* . Will you marry me?

*video ends* 

I start to cry. You see, that was the video that my girlfriend told me about on her deathbed. She was in a major car wreck, and didn't make it. She told be there was a video she made for me, and that I just had to find it. I didn't think it would be in my desk. Tears pour out my eyes, as I franticly wipe them away. I love her, even though she's gone. 

I save the video to the pc and mutter one, simple word. 

'Yes. I will, Y/n'