Exsuce me?

Yeaaah! Finally Emile as a papa. Let's ago btw you're like five in this

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I run home from school and slam the front door closed. I toss my  bag onto the floor and rush halfway up the stairs, when I hear my dad. "Hey kiddo, how was school?" Daddy asked me. I didn't turn around, I just said "it was fine" before I felt daddy wrap his arms around me. He picks me up and turns me around to see the badness that was my face. 

He gasped as he saw what I looked like. I had a black eye and a bruise on my cheek. I lost a  baby tooth as well. "Y/n, what happened to your face?!" He asked. I wanted to lie and tell him I fell, but Daddy isn't stupid. "I-i beat up by some girls at school. " I felt tears fall down my face as I attempt to not cry. Daddy picked me up and carried me to my room. 

He set me down as he asked me to tell the whole story.

*flashy back*

I grabbed a pretty sparkly pink crayon and start to color my princesses dress. Just as I finish filling in the dress, the crayon is snatched from me. Vyren held it in her hand and snapped it. Breaking crayons was against the rules! I raised my hand, but was ignored by the teacher.  

^later in the flash back^ 

I swing on the swing when Marci asked me to come draw with her. We walk over to a fairly secret area, where I saw Vyren and her gang. "Youre gonna tell on me, aren't you?" She asked, looking pretty mad. I shake my head "n-no!" She laughed and has two of  her freinds throw me aginst the wall. 

"Time to punish a tattletale!!"

*back to present. * 

Daddy sighs and kissed my forehead. "Its okay sweetie, daddy will take care of it." He handed me my teddy bear and left the room. I played down and snuggle against my pillow as I fall asleep.

Lets just say, thoes girls never bothered me agin. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I'm freeeeee! Btw sorry if those names were yours. Change them if you want! Bye!