Fight for me

(Heathers au. Jd is Emile, you are veronica. Jon and Tim are Kurt and Ram, Lucah is Martha, Masae is Heather M , Mal is Heather C,  and Adrisaurus is Heather D. Les GO ) 

I see Jon and Tim run up to the new kid,slapping the gameboy our of his hands. "Hey dude, what did your boyfreind say when you moved to orlando Florida?" Tim asked, flicking the new kids ear. "My buddy Tim just asked you a question." The boy turns to the two morons. Silent. "I guess the have an open door policy on assholes here." Tim and Jon look at each other, shocked. "Grab his legs." And thus, the fight began.

"Hey, Mr. No name kid. So who might you be? And could you fight for me?" You thought to yourself, as though time was slowing down, everything was moving at a slow pace. "Could you face the crowd. Could you be seen with me and still act proud? " You walk up to him and gently grab his free hand. "Hey, could you hold my hand and could you carry me though no man's land." You let go of his hand, walking back to where you were standing. "It's fine, if you don't agree, but I would fight for you, if you would fight for me."

The fight was over in a flash. Mal glared at Tim and Jon, I pressed they lost so easily. "You guys are on the football team, yet you can't beat up a new kid? Shameful." Mal spat at the two. Adri nodded and Masae walked over to Tim and helped him up. I glance over my shoulder to see Lucah staring at Jon. I ship it tbh, but she is in the "loser zone" and he's on the football team. I look around for that new kid. I think that boy made me fall for him in a matter of minutes . I could tell you his looks in a flash. He has brown hair, sage and Amber mixed eyes and glasses. He wore a navy blue polo with a black trench coat. He wore combat boots on his feet and dark wash jeans. I must stared off into space roo long , because I was snapped back into reality by Mal saying "Oh look, Y/n Has a crush on the new kid. " I blush and bury my head in my hands . "How cute!" Masae said, her bubbly personality was making the situation so much better.

"Will you fight for me?" I mumble as  walk away to track down this new kid.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I'm not gonna make a part two unless it's begged for. Next is a chugga x child! Reader. Chugga is your parent and you are his child.  A father daughter relationship . Request are open. Sorry for not updating for a while. Writers block. See ya later!