Cats and Cuddles

Y/n pov 

I rush into the house and slam the door. I put my purse down and run upstairs to change and take this God forsaken make up off. After I'm finished, I run down stairs to find my boyfriend,  Emile. He's a gamer for YouTube and I couldn't be more proud. I had a channel as well, but I had a HORRIBLE  job as a secretary. I worked for a donkey . I walk into his recording room, hes sat in his chair . He's filming a video on 'Mario and Luigi I don't know which one. Flashbacks of the day played in my head. 

*Flashback time*

I walk speedily to Mr. Macknomero's office. I had just got him coffee when he slammed the door into me, spilling it all over me. After cussing me out, I ran and got him a new coffee.  Then, he cussed me out about how I stacked the papers. He then pushed it all to the floor, taking me hours to pick up and re organise. As my shift comes to a close, I head to the main office to grab papers from some girls. Becket handed me the paper, and said "here you go bitch." The rest continued to harass me about everything about me. Then, one had the nerve to poke fun at my boyfriend. "You're boyfriend is so fat." I snap my head towards her. "What did you say about him?" She continued to belittle him in front of me. I was always proud of him, all ways will. Eventually, I finished my shift in tears and ran home to see the love of my life.

*Flashback over* 

I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt it hit my hand. I leave quickly and run to our shared bedroom. I grabbed a pillow and sobbed as much as I could.  After a few minutes, I felt a hand start to rub my back. I look up to see Emile, worry scattered across his face. "Bad day?" He asked, pity and sadness dripped from his voice. I nod and he pulls me closer. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "I don't think you want to hear about my day, Emile." He glanced at me suspiciously. "Just tell me." He stated. I explained everything to him. He frowns and holds me closer . Suddenly, I felt a furry head on my head. I look to see Kirby (our hero) nuzzling his head into my hand. "I guess Kirby sensed that you were upset." I smile and puck the cat up. I snuggle my face into his fur and lean back. I hit the pillow and feel a weight next to my head. I open an eye to see Emile, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a cuddling position.  I close my eye and fall asleep. The rest of the night was filled with  Cats and Cuddles. And puns.