You're too sweet.

I start the mixer and pour in the eggs. The Runaway Guys asked me to bake a cake for the they all had made the TRG  channel. After about ten minutes of pouring ingredients into the mixer, when I noticed something. 'Crap, I'm outta canola oil. '  I thought.  Luckily,  I know a way to get it without leaving the house. " EMILE I RAN OUT OF CANOLA OIL CAN YOU GO BUY SOME REALLY QUICK?!"  I shout across the house, Hopnig he heard me. Five minutes passed and he didn't respond. I stomp  over to the recording room and throw the door open, interrupting the boys recording a Mario party game. "Emiliano  Roldolfo Rosales-Birou! I asked you to go get canola oil for the cake. If you don't get the oil soon, the batter will be ruined!" I shout, causing all the boys to turn to me. "OH shit dude, she used you're full name, you're in deep shit. "  Emile stands up and smiles at me. "Sorry Y/n, I'll go get it now. "  He walked off and left. I shut the door, and as I turn to go to the kitchen, i hear Jon and Tim start to talk.

"Do you think today he'll do something about his crush on y/n?" My heart stopped. He likes me,like he romantically likes me? "Probably not, at the rate he's going. "Tim said casually. Oh my gosh he likes me!  I have had a crush on him for so long, and he likes me back. 

"Dude, not to be a jerk, but Emile is being an idiot right now. His crush on y/n is the most obvious thing. She probably knows about it." I lean closer  to the door,as I leaned in the door started to open. The next thing I know, I'm on the floor face first. "Uhhhhhhh, y/n, didn't you're parents tell you it's rude to ease drop?" Jon said in between laughing fits, Tim had tears in his eyes. " Well I'm sorry, I didn't know Emile' s little secret. I was just curious is all." I state,slightly panicking. Jon and Tim glance at each other, worried.  "So, do you like him back?" Jon asked. " Yes, of course! Why would I ask him to get the most important ingredient for the cake?." We hear the front door open,I glance at the boys. "Not a word to him, got it?" They nod as I run to the kitchen. 

I grab the oil, thank emile and continue to make the cake. I put it in the oven and set the timer. The boys continued their recording, the cake was finished as they were wrapping up a new l.p. I Place the cake on the counter to cool. The boys run to the kichen, pushing each other to get a glimpse of the sweet. "Y/nnnnnnnnnn, when can we eat it?" Emile asked,inoccent as ever. I smile. "Not for a few minutes. Besides we need to talk." I look at Jon and Tim. "Alone." They nod, they have been acting weird lately.  I brush it off as they leave. "So, what's up?" He asked, concern leaking on his face. " I may have.....kinda....sorta .....i have a crush on you." I stutter. Emile looks shocked.  He smiles down at me (bc shortness....im too smol  ok) and grabs my hand. " Y/n, you're too sweet. And.........i have a crush on you too. So will you be my girlfreind?" He asked. "Of course!" He smiles, Jon and Tim  burst Into the room. "I'm happy for you two, but I want cake now." Jon shouts. These boys are gonna kill me. I cut the cake and serve it. 

"Y/n, this is the best cake EVER!" Emile shouts.

"You're too sweet Emile. Thank you."

(I NEED TO SHOW THIS TO Y'ALL. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO MADE IT BUT GOD BLESS THEM.)

(I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!)