Dog's I missed you

Y/n pov .

I sat, staring at my laptop. Smile was supposed to Skype me an hour ago. Emile and I have been together for three months, and I enjoyed every moment I was with him. He left three days ago to attend Pax East.  He promised he would call. So why hasn't He? I stand up and close my laptop, and left to go to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a Dr pepper and close the door.  As I turn around,  I saw a man behind me. "SURPISE!!!"I heard the familiar voice shout. That didn't stop me from screaming and throwing my drink, hitting in the face. "OW! Y/N WHAT GIVES?!"  I stare at him, shocked and scared at the sam time. "EMILE WHAT THE HELL " wait.......emile? I stop dead in my tracks. He smiles at me. "Emile?" He nodded, now becoming shy. I lunge at home and tackle him in a hug. "Emile, you're back!" I shout, him starting to crack up. Y/n I was gone for three days." I smile at him, he's so weird sometimes, but that's okay. I mean up (bc  u r short) and kiss him on the cheek. "Doh I missed you, y/n ." 

(FINALLY, I HAVE PROMISED SOME PPL I WOULD DO THIS AND I DID IT. please leave suggestions down below. And if for some damn reason Any of the Runaway Guys see this, I just wanna say thank you for helping me get though some tough times. I'll see you guys later)