Come back.......please

You sat on the bed, crying. You lost him. You sat and replayed the fight in your head. 

*Flashback time*

"Emile, we need to talk" you said to the light of you're life, Emile. His smile shifted into a frown. "What's wrong?" He asked. You sigh. " Why don't we spend any time together?' You ask. He lets out a frustrated sigh. "Y/n, you know I'm busy. It's hard working online, you know. " "But that doesn't mean you forget everyone in your life because of it! You have completely forgot the simplest of things!" You state, anger slowly set in your vains. "Why do you care y/n? I know you want to spend time with me, but I can't just give up a day of work to stay with y_" " I'M NOT ASKING FOR THAT! I JUST WANT TO SPEND ONE FRIDAY NIGHT WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I scream. He stood there, shocked. He turned and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" You ask worried. You hasn't ment to yell. "I'm going to talk to jon." I realize what's helping. "Your leaving, aren't you?"I ask softly. "I need to blow of steam. I'll be back in a few days." "But you haven't packed." "I keep spare clothes at his house. I gotta go. See you later, y/n." And then he left, leaving you to stand behind the door, sobbing. 'NO no no no....come back.......please.' I thought

After a few minutes of sobbing, i walk to my room and fall on the bed. Emile and I had separate rooms,we didn't want to share a bed until we get married. I guess that won't be happening now, huh? 

*end flaskback* 

I grab my pillow and lay down, still thinking about Emile. 'Will he come back? Why has he been so busy lately? His channel was almost exactly the same when it came to editing. ' I thought as I  layed on my bed.  Suddenly, i hear  my phone ring. I pick it up and check the id. It was Masae.  I put it on speaker so I could lie down.  "Hello? Y/n, are you there?" I hear Masae ask. "Yeah..........whats up?" I ask. I knew why she was calling. Emile must have told her.  "I'm coming over so you can explain what happens, Ok? I'll bring food, ok?" I simply mumble a 'Ok' and in a few minutes, she was here with McDonald's.   After explaining what had happened, she hugged you. "Emile is very....... sensitive. He just needs a break from his stress. He will be back. Besides, he forgot that he has a cat and bunny to take care of. He will be back. I promise. " You smile weakly at her. "Thank you."

*meanwhile*(Emile pov.)

I walk into Jon's house. "So, why the hell  are you here?" I sigh, I should have told him. " y/n and I got into a fight. She was upset because I wouldn't spend time with her and-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence before Jon slapped me. "You idiot! That's why Masae was worried about y/n. The hell is wrong with you?! She only wanted to spend a little time with her boyfriend. Apparently that's a hard concept for you to grasp. You barely spend time with her. You spend more time working than with her. You are going back to your house and are apologizing RIGHT NOW!"  He pushed me out his house and slammed the door. I stood there thinking. 'Why did I overreact? She only wanted to spend a little time with her boyfriend. ' I run to my car and slam the key into the car and I drive back to Georgia. I hope she'll forgive me. 

*back to you*

I hear the door open and close as feet run through the halls. My door is thrown open. I look up to see Emile.  He looks panicked, almost afraid.  I get up and run over to him. He holds me tightly as I nuzzle my face into his shirt (shortness ftw). "Y/n, I am so sorry. I was just annoyed with work and took it out on you. You didn't deserve that. Please forgive me. I love you so so so much. " Emile says, I could tell he means every word. I chuckle and lean up just enough to quickly kiss him. " I forgive you, you big dope." He grabs my hand and takes me downstairs. We sit at the couch and spend the rest of the night talking and cuddling until we fell asleep.