Kiran looked at Asmara with anger.

"Yes Aunty....come on its not a big deal and Aaliyan will be with me! let's go Aaliyan."

"Okay" Aaliyan replied and Kiran saw him with disbelief.

"Ahh...Kiran you can go too" Mrs Usman said.

"No mom thank you but i have some work to finish...excuse me" Kiran said and left the living area.

Aaliyan saw her leaving.

He knew what she was feeling but he wanted to have a one to one talk with Asmara so that she remains in control...that was the only reason why he didn't invite Kiran along or else he wouldn't have even thought about leaving her at home.

Kiran went inside her room and cried while hugging the pillow.

She was feeling shattered and broken.

She never thought Aaliyan would do this to her.

Later

Aaliyan's POV

"Listen Asmara....i'm warning to stop what you're doing okay!" 

"What the hell are you talking about Aaliyan."

"I know we are friends but never ever think about more. I'm Kiran's husband and she's my wife. You have no right to do what you're doing and one more thing...get this clear in your head that I love Kiran only and will always love her..no one can take her place and neither someone can take me from her so it's better to behave or else it'll be worst the next time!" 

Asmara looked at me with tears in her eyes but i don't care this is the truth and i don't care what she feels or even thinks about me.

With that i stepped out of the car and entered the house.

I entered the room and my heartache after what i saw.

Kiran was laying on the bed with dried tears in her eyes.

I'm sorry Kiran this wasn't what i wanted.

I went near her and wiped the traces of tears from her eyes.

She slept while crying and God know's for how long she cried.

It's all my fault but now this wont happen i promise Kiran.

I changed into my night dress and went to sleep.

I hugged Kiran and drifted into sleep promising this won't happen again.

Kiran's POV

I woke up but to see myself covered in strong muscular arms.

A smile formed on my lips as soon as I saw Aaliyan's calm face.

He was sleeping while hugging me.

This wasn't what i expected but this was a perfect morning.

I careful went out of his grip and changed.

I entered the kitchen and to my surprise Zaroon was already there.

Third Person's POV

"Oh Good morning" He said.

"Morning" Kiran said and went to make breakfast.

She was uncomfortable in Zaroon's gaze.

Zaroon tried coming near Kiran but before anything else she almost shouted.

"Zaroon leave the kitchen right now!"

Aaliyan came downstairs when he heard Kiran's voice from the kitchen and went towards the kitchen.

"Oh come on, You're husband can go out with my sister, hangout with her, and you're being 'oh so religious'! Let Aaliyan do what he's doing and let me do what i want!" Zaroon said and with that grabbed Kiran from her waist. 

Aaliyan clenched his fist but before he could enter the kitchen Kiran slapped Zaroon.

"No one is allowed to touch me except my husband!" Kiran shouted with tears in her eyes.

"You'll pay for this!" Zaroon said.

"You'll pay for this!" Aaliyan shouted from behind and pushed Zaroon on the floor.

"Bhaii!" Zaroon looked with shock.

"You idiot! How dare you! Get lost!" He said and slapped Zaroon.

He grabbed Kiran's hand and took her to their room.

He locked the doors and kissed Kiran on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, It's my fault, I shouldn't have done this. But I wanted you to express your feelings, your love to me my life! Forgive me! There's nothing between me and Asmara! although she needs to know some manners! i took her out and cleared her that i love my wife only and no one can take her place...please trust me Kiran!"

"I trust you!" Kiran said.

Aaliyan smiled.

"I love you!" He said and went forward to give a peck on her lips but before anything they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Aaliyan clenched his fist in anger and keeping his eyes on Kiran's blushing face asked who it was and was left fuming in rage when he heard it was Asmara.

"She needs to know her true place!" Aaliyan muttered under his breath.

A\N  

Heyy guys...so as promised :)

Although i was unable to write big chaps but here's a lil part....

i can never forget you guys due to which i was forced to update todayy....

Will update asap next time (i have my exams) :( 

soo yeah till then....enjoy this and i promise a longggg update the next time PROMISE :)

hope you enjoy this part...

Do vote and comment and  feel free to send me any cover or edits for email id you can personal msg me :)

Enjoyy 

Allah Hafiz

~Misha