"Yes (y/n) dear, open the door hun" I heard mom's voice say, I looked at them and waved frantically for them to run out. Every one started running and scrambling. Imran tripped on the carpet, pulled Marco down with him with one hand and with the other, he tore the blind off in attempt to hold onto it to steady himself. Marco pushed Rozy out of the way, who fell on Sonia who caught a hold of Aliza and fell down with her, Ray who tried to save Aliza fell down as well right on top of Tony who fell on top of Prince and while falling down, Ray trying to be hero, pushed Henry who crashed with me making the back of my head hit the door as he accidently pinned me to it and kissed me, on the lips, and the crash dizzying me a bit making my eyelids droop. And I am getting a strong feeling of being watched, unfortunately, this all happened right in front of the window.

I just hope Black Hat won't do what he told me he would do....... I am scared he would kill Henry.

Me and Henry parted blushing madly. The sound of this great fall surely must have reached my parents as they banged on the door and my mom fumbled. Me and Henry tried to move but the door opened hitting my back hard and forcing me to fall taking Henry with me. We both fell and he cushioned my fall. Mom and Dad emerged in the doorway, why do they look like Gods who look like they are not going to have mercy on us?

They looked at all of the beings lying on the floor, grunting. They looked surprised and even more as they saw me and Henry. Henry had his arms wrapped around my waist and I had my hands pressed to his chest. I felt my lips with my tongue only to find out they were a bit swollen and red. Shoot! It must have happened because of his lips being pressed so hard on mine. Anyways, one of Henry's leg was in between mine. All-in-all, the position we were in did not looked normal, it looks kind of............... sexual, my hair not being brushed did not helped the situation. Yeah, Marco came early with the movie so I just tied up my hair without brushing or fixing them and they are messy just like Henry's because I ruffled them up for fun.

Why is luck against us today!?!?! Good lord of all that is gracious, I hope we survive today.

My mom gasped and fainted. My dad caught her and glared at us.

"Kids, we'll sort this out after you all clean this mess up and after Midna wakes up" dad said. Midna is my mom's name, my father's name is Victor.

"Yes sir" the boys weakly said from their positions while all us girls nodded.

"And you!" Dad pointed to me and Henry, who hadn't moved "You better explain all this to me when you do" he threatened holding mom bridal style. We both nodded frantically.

"Good" he said and walked away while being careful not to trip on the bodies.

I got up first and dusted myself off. Henry rose and then Ray who helped Tony and then Prince up. Ray pulled up Aliza and Marco rose and helped Imran up, well, Marco is heavy, while Imran is thin, ouch it must have hurt Imran when Marco fell on him. Imran pulled up Sonia and Marco picked up Rozy and put her frail form on the couch.

We all shuffled here and there to fix everything up. Marco and Imran put fixed the blinds and left them open. We all, except Rozy, cleaned the mess we made while watching the movie and Imran and Marco joined us clean anything out of place due to the great fall. Sonia opened the blinds, I watched her, wanting to stop her but I just stood there, knowing that it won't help, the damage has been done, but the pain is yet to come. I shuddered remembering Black Hat's words yet again.

Dad came in with mom, and motioned all of us to the carpeted floor where we all sat down, huddled close. He looked at me.

"What had happened? I want everything" he asked, not like we could lie anyway.